Flying Saucer Attack appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Charlie Bucket

further.jpg

New Crescent album out soon too.
Anyone hear 'By The Roads & The Fields'? One of my favourite albums in the world ever of all time, hands down, no contest.

Loving Matt Elliot's new incarnation as a lugubrious Slavic folkster.

New Crescent album out soon too.
Anyone hear 'By The Roads & The Fields'? One of my favourite albums in the world ever of all time, hands down, no contest.

Loving Matt Elliot's new incarnation as a lugubrious Slavic folkster.

the new crescent album is very stripped down......very subdued virtually no percussion and only the sparsest of horns on it. and some geese! its a bit skip spence-ey.

only have heard one tune off "by the roads" but i loved it - all dubby and bark psychosis-ey - ya'd recommend that album mitch?

matt elliot's "the mess we made" is lovely with "40 days" being stunning. he's got a new french fok song for free on his myspace now -

http://www.myspace.com/mattelliotandthethirdeye

- his protest as the new french government - the chorus of which my schoolboy french translates "as fuck the president"? its cool how he went from spooky drum'n'bass to eastern european musical modes, innit?

clear horizon is the FSA fella and jessica baliff yeah? liked that tune on that kranky comp a year or two ago - album much cop?

and while we're in bristol with a pistol lets show some love for Movietone!!

Yeah get 'By The Roads & Fields' fo' sure. Only a tenner in Tower, last I saw. Sounds like Talk Talk recording in a haunted house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back