Flavourite Crisps? (1 Viewer)

i have 2 stomachs so i can do both at the same time while also chewing previously spit or swallowed meals. its kinda cool.

mmm compilations....... earorgasms!

Wavioli said:
ewww, so do u spit or swallow OJ?

btw Ive got your comp all wrapped up in a nice little package, waiting for the lazy bollix to get a stamp.

Donkey OJ said:
i have 2 stomachs so i can do both at the same time while also chewing previously spit or swallowed meals. its kinda cool.

mmm compilations....... earorgasms!
you're sick. sick people dont deserve eargasms. what non sick person wants an eargasm?

meet me round the back of the swan centre in 15 minutes

OH!

quagmirethrust.gif

Wavioli said:
surely it should be : 'my dead posh shocker romp fiasco'? Somebody wasnt paying attention in Tabloid 101 :rolleyes:
possessive versus abbreviated. its the old "where do i put the comma" thing. the only thing tabloids are good for is keeping builders from committing sex crimes on their lunchtimes. which brings us back to crisps. builder's favourite crisps are definitely tayto cheese and onion.

Donkey OJ said:
possessive versus abbreviated. its the old "where do i put the comma" thing. the only thing tabloids are good for is keeping builders from committing sex crimes on their lunchtimes. which brings us back to crisps. builder's favourite crisps are definitely tayto cheese and onion.
Builders at deli counters are like women at ATMs.
Hurry the fuck up, assholes.

Wavioli said:
I had thes crisps in Croatia that were like puffs, but flavoured with peanuts. not peanut flavoured, just ground up peanuts.

foul.

oh god me too. Like grease sponges covered with simulated peanut dust. Straight to the bin went they. The burger flavour styrofoam ones were ok though but on the whole, euro-crisps just don't cut it. Paprika is just not that exciting a taste sensation.

M&S sage and onion crisps are god. They taste like stuffing, yum yum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back