Flavourite Chockit bar (1 Viewer)

boigaz said:
I have tried the Moro Guarana and it is a damn disgrace. I was unable to finish it. Highly un-recommended
Yeah as a Moro lover I was disgusted!! Guarana is just another form of caffine, an edible form of caffine!! Disgraceful!! DAMN YOU CHOCOLATE MAKERS,....WHY DON'T YE ACCEPT MY SUGGESTIONS!!! I'D MAKE MILLIONS DAMMIT, AND TAKE OVER THE WORL....ahem, nothing to see here people, move along!

I don't know what comedian it was but I saw it on TV lately some dude talking about what your preferred bar of chocolate/sweet says about you. It was pretty unfunny and he goes "And what about those people that only ever get a Curlywurly? I think we all know what they're all about..."
What? What are they all about?! I'm all about the Curlywurlys.

ha ha ha :D same damn thing the people who go for "that-a-ways" and "funny feet" ice-creams i'd say... an ice-cream in the shape of a funny foot? hello? HELLO???

star bars are radical.

those new flakes with praline are sweet too.

zita, you seem to be insecure in your avatarality these days.

Zita said:
Uh no, they changed the name to Funny Foot. I blame rap music for making the word "freaky" mean something besides "comically mishapen."
ah yeh, but theyre different now right? theyre gross now as 'funny' but as a child I got freaky with many a foot. I think its cos theyre not allowed to put in the addictive tasty chemicals that they suck now. Same fate as loop the loops, and tangle twisters. What next? Wibbly wobbly wonders? Who cares they were sick anyways...

green and black's caramel stuff. dear lord. my mammy sends me a big bar of it every now and then. it goes from hall floor to liadain's tummy in about five minutes flat.
she used to send me the maya gold stuff but stopped when i confessed i didn't really like it. i was lucky not to be disowned.

Wavioli said:
ah yeh, but theyre different now right? theyre gross now as 'funny' but as a child I got freaky with many a foot. I think its cos theyre not allowed to put in the addictive tasty chemicals that they suck now. Same fate as loop the loops, and tangle twisters. What next? Wibbly wobbly wonders? Who cares they were sick anyways...

Wibbly Wobbly Wonders are gone man. I'm the only one to have noticed. I liked them. Sigh.

Wavioli said:
are you nuts??? loop the loops and tangle twisters are both incredible ice pops. and wibbly wobbly wonders. looks like i like all the things you hate. whatcha goin' do 'bout it? gnome sane? bitch.

hag said:
are you nuts??? loop the loops and tangle twisters are both incredible ice pops. and wibbly wobbly wonders. looks like i like all the things you hate. whatcha goin' do 'bout it? gnome sane? bitch.
Have you tried a loop the loop recently? Very very disappointing. Tangle twisters are still nice, but theyre not what they used to be, not what they used to be, not what they used to be.

I banned chocolate from my belly when they ended production of the mighty Texan. Nothing else seems worthy.

Footnote: The Texan was a thickly covered bar with only the top deck from a double decker inside. For years I bought double deckers and only ate the top bit, yearning for a return to the Texan years.

BEHOLD!!

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=2055&stc=1

Attachments

• texan.jpg
    texan.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back