Flavourite Chockit bar (1 Viewer)

Evil Lizzie

whats your flavourite choccy bar?

mine are.

product_double_decker.jpg

bo0oo49o.gif

either way if its smothered in cadburys chocolate its usually a winner (irish made, the british made stuff is inferior) Except time out's i dont like them.

Fry's Choclate Cream. reminds me of my granny, bless her.

and for some reason always liked Fry's Turkish Delight. Feck all chocolate but shedloads of rubber pink jelly.

and couldn't not mention Cadbury's (Finger of) Fudge. Even to this very day I love to pack these.

spiritualtramp said:
green and Blacks 70% cocoa.

yum yum
total hi-5 from me on this. have you ever tried that dark orange chocolate? i think it's made by green and blacks too... yummmmm. dark chocolate has kinda become like coffee for me, i don't think there's any point in not enjoying it on a daily basis.

hag said:
total hi-5 from me on this. have you ever tried that dark orange chocolate? i think it's made by green and blacks too... yummmmm. dark chocolate has kinda become like coffee for me, i don't think there's any point in not enjoying it on a daily basis.
alas, I can't see any dark orange chocolate on the green and blacks site.

dark chocolate is actually rather good for you, it is high in antioxidants.

spiritualtramp said:
alas, I can't see any dark orange chocolate on the green and blacks site.

dark chocolate is actually rather good for you, it is high in antioxidants.
It's called Maya Gold, and it is the world's most perfect food.

Chocolate also contains high levels of magnesium, and is like sweet, sweet Prozac.

lmd64 said:
and couldn't not mention Cadbury's (Finger of) Fudge. Even to this very day I love to pack these.
Mmmm, Fudge!! Does anyone remember that on the old fudge wrappers, on the back its says something like 'Mr. Fudge sprays his fudge-pipe throughout the land' Weirdest thing ever!

Favourite has to be Moro's, love that weird stuff inside them!!

jane said:
It's called Maya Gold, and it is the world's most perfect food.

Chocolate also contains high levels of magnesium, and is like sweet, sweet Prozac.

I just googled Maya Gold and clicked on the first link. This was a bad idea, as instead of chocolate I got to see some boobies.

spiritualtramp said:
I just googled Maya Gold and clicked on the first link. This was a bad idea, as instead of chocolate I got to see some boobies.
Seems fitting, though: Hag, how does Maya Gold the chocolate compare with Maya Gold the boobies?

It's 70% cocoa with orange flavour, and if you hold it on your tongue a little bit, you get a really strong -- but not too sharp -- whiff of the orange, and it all just kicks the arse of all that Cadbury's 'Family Chocolate' rubbish.

A... Cadbury's Fudge is just enough to give your kids a treat.
A finger of Fudge is just enough until it's time to eat.
It's full of Cadbury goodness
But there is more I need.
A finger of Fudge is just enough to give your kids a treat.

jane said:
Seems fitting, though: Hag, how does Maya Gold the chocolate compare with Maya Gold the boobies?

It's 70% cocoa with orange flavour, and if you hold it on your tongue a little bit, you get a really strong -- but not too sharp -- whiff of the orange, and it all just kicks the arse of all that Cadbury's 'Family Chocolate' rubbish.
a sometimes poster here, mendozy, introduced me to mayan gold, the chocolate.
there's just something about dark chocolate, it makes you feel happy and bold at the same time. so i guess it's kinda sexy. characteristically, i have yet to sample mayan boobs. i am totally into the idea though.

jane said:

ha ha, 'family chocolate'??? what the fuck? chocolate is pronographic. idiots.

I have tried the Moro Guarana and it is a damn disgrace. I was unable to finish it. Highly un-recommended

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back