Fizzy drinks making you feel like shit (1 Viewer)

g-stereotypical said:
yeah fizzy drinks are shit.

milk forever..
got%20milk.jpg

Wow i didnt think the olsen twin would be into the velvet underground. maybe she is cool after all?

Ciaran Mackle said:
Yeh I drink waaaaaaaay too much coke. Like about 3 500 ml bottles a day and about 2 glasses at home.

ugh hope I dont have an ulcer

Jaysus, I’d hate to smell your shites.

Seriously though, Fizzy drinks dehydrate you, fuck up your stomach and are loaded with sugar. Utterly pointless beverages.

Knock them on the head for a good while then try them again, you’ll wonder why you ever drank the piss.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Yeh I drink waaaaaaaay too much coke. Like about 3 500 ml bottles a day and about 2 glasses at home.

ugh hope I dont have an ulcer
maybe if you upped it to 5 or 6 500ml bottles and 4-6 glasses at home a day for a week or two and then dropped it back down to your original amount.you might feel better then

Im going to try giving them up, Id a bit of addiction going on there for a while. Yous havent seen anything till yousve seen a 5ft 3 girl drink 6 cans of coke a day. Im almost definitely going to lose the girlfriend to diabetes or something at some stage.
However after reading this thread I went all gung ho on her and now she promised to cut down drastically. THe people of Thumped DO have a purpose.

Havent touched them for a few days and the problem seems to have stopped. Thank fuck. Though I am finding it really hard to not drink it. Getting cravings and shit!

yeah i gave them up a few days ago (having and ice cold vending machine right next to wear you work is baaaadd) and i have been suffering mad headaches ever since....

i hate the DTs!!

Took me years to realise that the reason I was so hyperactive was the litre of coke I was drinking daily. Wouldn't have more than one or two cans a week, if at all these days.

I find a cupán scald with a single sugar serves to eliminate soft-drink cravings.

fanta is foul. Except for the red berry one, which is foul, but in an interesting way which makes one guzzle it compulsively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back