first the Osbournes, then rich girls, now.. (1 Viewer)

only watched rich girls once, don't know who this ally character is but the time i saw it it was a bunch of ugly chinless inbreds thinking if their clothes cost enough money it would make up for their total lack of physical attractiveness.

Marilyn Manson's hilarious. He's an extremely shrewd businessman who knows exactly how to formulate an image that will sell to spas, and continually generate enough hype to maximise profitability! And still piss loads of dickheads off! It's just a pity about the music.

Rich girls whinge too much.

i'd definitely have to agree with whomever praised 'the simple life'. it definitely takes the cake. i actually really like nicole richie and paris hilton... they can actually be pretty funny at times..

and who cares that MTV doesn't play videos anymore? as if i really want to see another papa roach or whatever other shit video they'd put on anyway?

too bad they don't have MADE on anymore... alex zane's voice overs were classic.

no_exit said:
i'd definitely have to agree with whomever praised 'the simple life'. it definitely takes the cake. i actually really like nicole richie and paris hilton... they can actually be pretty funny at times..

and who cares that MTV doesn't play videos anymore? as if i really want to see another papa roach or whatever other shit video they'd put on anyway?

too bad they don't have MADE on anymore... alex zane's voice overs were classic.
haha! have you seen the episode of made, with the nerd who wants to be a babe magnet?!! fucking hilarious! he gets nowhere and alex zane has a voice over singing a song which goes like "im an eel boy, slippery nerdy eel boy, no girl likes me why would they want to?" or something like that! i was laughing for hours!

right i should really learn to read all the posts before replying, but good to see somepne else saw that! really funny but quite cruel if your man ever saw it.

brianMy Remorse said:
haha! have you seen the episode of made, with the nerd who wants to be a babe magnet?!! fucking hilarious! he gets nowhere and alex zane has a voice over singing a song which goes like "im an eel boy, slippery nerdy eel boy, no girl likes me why would they want to?" or something like that! i was laughing for hours!
yes, that was incredibly mean. tearing a vulnerable person's confidence to shreds; it's what entertainment should be all about.

brianMy Remorse said:

hahaha yeah... that was seriously the best one ever... too bad they haven't brought over "True Life" yet..my high school in NY was featured for one of them called "True Life: I was a high school senior"... i'd love to see alex zane do a voice over on that one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back