first the Osbournes, then rich girls, now.. (1 Viewer)

mc moley said:
i was actually reall dissapointed when he came across quite well in bowling for columbine....i wanted more ammo for me thinkning he was a spa.
I was kind of impressed by him in Bowling for Columbine, and it wasn't too much of a disappointment to let go of the notion that he's an idiot. It's his fans and his parents' group type critics who are the spas.

But DON'T compare Rich Girls to the Osbournes. The Osbournes is irritating as hell, while Rich Girls just might be what the cathode ray tube was invented for.

jane said:
I was kind of impressed by him in Bowling for Columbine, and it wasn't too much of a disappointment to let go of the notion that he's an idiot. It's his fans and his parents' group type critics who are the spas./QUOTE]

yeah, i'd agree... i mean its obvious the man knows exactly what he's doing if he's able to convince millions that the shite he calls music is worth buying... top notch businessman if you ask me

Manson is deadly!

Cool music.

Deadly cool image too - think about it;

Every parent in the world hates him, and probably tries to sheid their kids from him.
OBVIOUSLY, all the alternative kids in the world are gonna listen to/worship him.

It's like smoking. When you're young, you're not supposed to, so you do...

fuckin hell,, i remember a time when mtv actually played music videos!!!!( yes really). used to have good shows to!! like headbangers ball& 120mins. they seem to have forgotten about this thou with all the crap they currently show.

xsteox said:
fuckin hell,, i remember a time when mtv actually played music videos!!!!( yes really). used to have good shows to!! like headbangers ball& 120mins. they seem to have forgotten about this thou with all the crap they currently show.

Indeed, its all fucking osbournes and cribs and shit like that when you turn it on now. What dont they change their name to STV (Shit TV)

'the simple life' is the king of these kind of shows
nicole richie pouring bleech allover a pool table was ocmedy gold.
so obnoxious!
andrew

hey dont be slagging rich girls, i watch it pretty much every morning when i come back from work, ally hillfiger is the new gaff pin-up! so damn pretty and so damn rich, perfect! that other one is a wreck the buzz though.

on the manson thing..he has impressed me everytime i have seen him interviewed...he pisses people off with ease, even when hes not trying to...hes an intelligent fucker though. very impressive in "bowling...".whats the name of his album with "cake and sodomy" on it? "portrait of an american family"? or something...thats not a bad album really...and like it or love that "beautiful people" is fuckin infectious...

we dont get mtv in limerick as part of the cable package for some reason. cork, dublin and galway get it as part of the basic package but we dont get shit.

any of ye read his autobiography? its actually pretty entertaining, hes an intelligent guy alright and its funny as fuck.
Bout Rich Girls though, they go on about how they are rich but do normal things and then the theme tune goes, "this town is our town, dont you wish you could be one of us", fucking ignorant bitches, ok ally seems ok apart from the whole "i need canvas to paint and express myself" acting to the camera moments, but her friend is the most annoying thing ever, and shes got a face like a bulldog sucking on a thistle.
dont ask how i know so much bout thisa show, im punk, i swear i am.

I'd like to go out with a rich girl. Sure it isn't very punk to admit it, but I get hard at the idea of a girl paying for all my food and records, before rushing home to ride me. Fucking deadly.

brianMy Remorse said:
dont ask how i know so much bout thisa show, im punk, i swear i am.

you're not punk you're emo...
by defintion you should know lots about girls but not actually know any girls...
how was explosions in the sky????

jmlcomp said:
you're not punk you're emo...
by defintion you should know lots about girls but not actually know any girls...
how was explosions in the sky????
ah, its a fair cop. i know everything there is to know bout girls then when it comes to talking to them im a bumbling fool and they never want to know me, so i write a "my hearts broken song", and "why kleenex, i never knew you".
explosions were fantastic didnt think much of bikini atoll, not bad just wasnt overlly into it. rest were also quite impressive. hows the hangover this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back