Finished school today, forever!! (1 Viewer)

well done roisin

bur what are you going to start threads about now????"

Since its summer its going to be strawberries and drinking,

Theres deffo going to be a few gimps in the portfolio course to, they'll get a lashing to, fucking pricks who ever they are.

Theres drinking to be done now.

Deadly for you Roisin. You won't know yourself after the Leaving. I loved school but I never felt so much pressure in my life. As other people said, I still have nightmares about not studying for my exams.

Finished school about 2 weeks back. Was a bit of an anticlimax(sp?). Last exam next Tuesday hope I get a better feeling leaving that exam. Just want that "YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOO MORE SCHOOL EVER AGAIN" feeling so much.

Theres deffo going to be a few gimps in the portfolio course to, they'll get a lashing to, fucking pricks who ever they are.

new leaf, roisin. there are a few pricks everywhere, but try not to go into this portfolio course with an antagonistic attitude. yeah, you didnt like school much and a few people rubbed you up the wrong way but if you keep looking for that kind of confrontation, you'll never be able to enjoy yourself! you're finally gonna get to do your art every day so enjoy it and yeah, there may a few gimps on your course, but fuck it, just enjoy the freedom that will come with it all.

going into it thinking some people are going to get a lashing aint the way to approach it. anyway well done lady .|..|

Although I had to do the poxy Matric afterwards. Presume that's gone?

me too. Never wanted to do any exam less in my life. The year I did it ('92) was the last year of it. And you could just have bought the poxy thing - still can't figure out to this day why I didn't do that, considering I failed miserably. And I didn't even want to go to any of the colleges you need it for. I was a very confused child!!

I did the matric but didn't take it very seriously, and did worse in every single exam. Kinda pointless. It did give me an oppotunity to talk to girls though, which was nice

What did I do that summer? Christ I can hardly remember ... worked in Quinnsworth, that was it. Oh I remember now, I was hung up on some girl who was going out with someone else, had got it into my head that her boyfriend didn't exist and was just a ploy to keep me at bay until the summer came ... I was wrong though :( Oh and also my parents strongly resisted me doing much band stuff that summer, I don't really know why. I remember being pretty pissed off about things. Hmmm

College was amazing though, especially the first year

I've never even heard of them, unless you mean the schools where you walk around with a book on your head, play hockey and, like I said, get a husband.

I know of a good one in Galway if you're interested. I wish I wasn't serious and they didnt exist anymore but they do :rolleyes:

This doesn't mean she'll have more time to post on thumped, does it? Fuck sake.

1219.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back