Fibbers wknd music + BBQ Festival all for 2 euro (1 Viewer)

Dreadlym

This weekend in Fibber Magee's, Parnell Street, there will be a total music blitz and BBQ featuring the best live bands in Dublin to celebrate 25 years and the launch of Fibber's asa live music venue. Dublin's answer to CBGB's.

LINE UP

Friday 29th July
Primed - Lush, progressive, heartfelt, a total show of emotive might.

Sundogs - Groove Rock with soaring vox and awe inspiring guitar work

Argento
- Insane but beautiful melding of funk, pop, modern metal and a clever quirk that makes you love them.

Psycho Therapy - A tribute to the late great Ramones.

Saturday 30th July
The Heavy-ometer breaks of the scale with sets from:

Puget Sound - Local Legends -[size=-1]Funky flavoursume punk[/size]

Eyes Closed - What do you get if you mix Machine Head, Helmet and Kill Switch engage with top notch song writing? Dublin's heaviest and best...
Clergy - They left America in awe and with severe neck cramp.

I Like Ducks? - Funky metal or metal funk? Music that will enter your head and dance out the other side!

Sunday 31st July

The Murder of Crows - The greatest live band in Dublin light up the last day of the festival with their high octane Blues Rock groove show. Expect songs and a show that will keep you dancing and singing till next time you see them.

Silver Addictive - Sassy rock n roll fresh back from a triumphant stateside rawk rampage. If bondage sex was a form of rock n roll this is what it would sound like.

Moesley - If Month Python, Syd Barret (pre-dementia) and John Lennon where to hop into a band then maybe they'd be 10% as fun!

The Monday Club - An enigmatic front man and a tight rocking band will win you over.

Ciara Allen - Sweet dulcet tones and songs that will invade your soul space. A treat to edge you into the night.

BBQ Each Day

Admission:
€2 per day

Shows kick off at 8pm,

Late club downstairs playing Rock, Alternative, Metal and Industrial all night inclusive!

Dreadlym said:
Puget Sound - Local Legends -[size=-1]Funky flavoursume punk[/size]

i love that drummer. hes great!!!!

Dreadlym said:
The Murder of Crows - The greatest live band in Dublin light up the last day of the festival with their high octane Blues Rock groove show. Expect songs and a show that will keep you dancing and singing till next time you see them.

i met the drummer of this band at poxegen. guys a weirdo!!
he insisted that he can confidently say that 'Murder of crows' is rock n roll. then he wouldnt leave me alone.

i have not got a drummer problem

Murder of Crows - is this the band that look and sound exactly like the band in Almost Famous? If so, I've seen them and they are actually okay.

hugh said:
Murder of Crows - is this the band that look and sound exactly like the band in Almost Famous? If so, I've seen them and they are actually okay.

i have no idea Hugh bastard... sorry. couldnt help it.

still though, hardly greatest rock band in dublin (which is what he said)
ah fair play to him. he'll be in maynooth next year (if i remember correctly)
ah sure hes only a nipper

ernesto said:
i have no idea Hugh bastard... sorry. couldnt help it.

No problem. Do you have Tourette's or something?

Oh I get it. It's a variation on "How are Hugh?".

You can bet 40 camels, 20 oilfields, 5 bazookas, a scud and your whole harem that Osama Van Halen will be there.. Hard rock and BBQ. It'll be like a pilgrimage to a once holy mecca. I remember ol' horse dog... throwin' slates from a roof he shouldn't have been on... through access gained from the back ass of fibbers... playin' the old beeflectric guitar.... BURGER BURGER BURGER BURGER BURGER BURGER BURGER... ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back