Few LP ' s for sale !!! (2 Viewers)

LECSO

Just came back from the east, if anybody is interested i have 2 copies of each title, 1 LP = 10 euro. People can pick the recs in town or from my gaff...

misery-production_thru_destruction.jpg
172820.jpg

MISERY Production Thru Destruction LP - originally released in 1990 by Intelectual Convulsion Recs , now finally available again !! Re-released by Scream Recs (CD version on CAH Recs), absolute classic of amebix - influenced apocalyptic crust !!

watt12.jpg

WAR ALL THE TIME s/t LP - their first full-length on Yellow Dog Recs, raw fast hc/ punk with memebers of HEALTH HAZARD, SAWN OFF, BOXED IN etc. so you can imagine how they sound like ...

m_be6762c4bdbe40849f30a9b85f2ce3f6.jpg

INSUICIETY The cure for the truth LP - finally out, just in time for their euro tour with INFEKCJA, i think no recommendation needed, heavy and gloomy sludge punk, beautifully released gatefold(its not the right word tbh) cant find the actual scan so just look & check few new songs on their myspace.

ill take an insuiciety please!
Just came back from the east, if anybody is interested i have 2 copies of each title, 1 LP = 10 euro. People can pick the recs in town or from my gaff...

misery-production_thru_destruction.jpg

MISERY Production Thru Destruction LP - originally released in 1990 by Intelectual Convulsion Recs , now finally available again !! Re-released by Scream Recs (CD version on CAH Recs), absolute classic of amebix - influenced apocalyptic crust !!

watt12.jpg

WAR ALL THE TIME s/t LP - their first full-length on Yellow Dog Recs, raw fast hc/ punk with memebers of HEALTH HAZARD, SAWN OFF, BOXED IN etc. so you can imagine how they sound like ...

m_be6762c4bdbe40849f30a9b85f2ce3f6.jpg

INSUICIETY The cure for the truth LP - finally out, just in time for their euro tour with INFEKCJA, i think no recommendation needed, heavy and gloomy sludge punk, beautifully released gatefold(its not the right word tbh) cant find the actual scan so just look & check few new songs on their myspace.

ok, thanx. both INSUICIETY LP ' s gone, 1 copy of MISERY and WAR ALL THE TIMES left ...

Belfast is all about peace now,there's more people killed down here these days.

Anyway,the War All The Time lp is a rager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back