Fender Jag Stang for sale (1 Viewer)

jack kevorkian

fiesta red Jag Stang for sale
as designed by Kurt Cobain
this is the crafted in japan edition(ie the original ,not the reissue,which was made in japan)

350euro

hey.
i know this isnt the ad for it but i was looking online for info on the Roland SPD (cos im thinkin of buying one). and i came across a post from you from a year ago about selling one. im playing drums in a band in dublin & we're trying to add a few weird noises to our sound. would you recommend it? how do you go about recording sounds in? does it have a mic or do i load sounds in as mp3's? finally, can i load in lenghty sound bytes? as in 4/5 mins long?
sorry for the bombardment of questions about a year old post but it looks like ill be splashing around e500 on one of these & i just want to be sure..
cheers,
ger

I think they look wonkey

FenderMIJJagstang_1.jpg

one of the nicest/easiest guitars ive played. similarly, one of the cheapest feeling guitars ive ever played.
id say if you picked one up cheap, you could do it up something special.
also sonic blue is lovely. fiesta red is gicker.

found my fucked blue one in the 'rents the other day. do you want it for cheap g?

mostly rust and fret wear. also there's a couple of dings and the tone knob is knackered.

yo lads. damo has gone away for 3 months. ill be taking a look at the guitar as soon as he is back. so if i pass on it, im sure he will post it up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back