Female Singer Wanted for Cover Band (1 Viewer)

cormac

Female Singer required for new working band based in North Dublin/ South Meath Area.

The ideal candidate would be a 18 to 25 year old with a great voice, stage presence, and a professional attitude.

If you live close enough, picking you up is fine but if you live far away you may have to make your own way to the band van. I'm sorry about the age restrictions but I've been playing with older musicians for years and I'd like to have a singer closer to my own age for a change.

Being able to play keyboard or saxophone is a plus but not essential.
You'll be able to pick your own songs, as long as they are crowd pleasers. You'll have to be able to sing songs by Tina Turner, Gloria Gayner, June Carter, Amy Winehouse, Pink, Lady Gaga, the black eyed peas, abba and many more. You will be performing alongside a male singer. Being able to sing harmony and pull off duets is very important.

The group is a newly formed cover band, backing tracks will be used for smaller venues and more musicians will be brought in for bigger ones. We hope to be up and running well in time for the Christmas season. As this is a newly formed cover band you may be asked to play some venues for free to start off. Playing charity events and community fairs may also happen to promote the band. Playing as a two piece may have to happen in order to get gigs to start off.

We have a full new rig, lighting and a band van. I've been playing in cover bands for years but I've wanted to start my own for a while.

Please pm or email [email protected] if interested
Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back