Female Drummer Available (1 Viewer)

karate_feetus

Drummer (21) seeks female musicians to form a grunge/punk band.

Interests include: Medea, Bikini Kill, Babes in Toyland, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Sonic Youth, Estel, Dresden Dolls, Sleater Kinney, Giveamanakick, Belly, SoundGarden, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Le Tigre, Aphex twin and a helluva lot more.

You can take a listen to some of my schkills on www.shaysstudio.ie Under Pinboy Skinny - go into samples and then scroll down.

PM or email me - [email protected]

Hey you folks looking for drummers out there, this lady is damm sharp and no muppet drummer Ive heard her stuff..so anyone looking for a good sharp drummer ..she's the one!!!!

I'll vouch for her anytime she has it in spades :)

ciao' amigos Baggio

heh, cool baggio!! thanks man... Im slowly becoming rustier. Im dying to get rockin again after my exams. I had my first shot on a sax today it was so coooolll. I think ill buy one, pretty exciting. But, drums shall not be compromised.

How are you anyhoo? still thrashing away? Hows the band goin? and work?

Hey Em,
..no need to thank me you ARE a good drummer and I know good one's eh!?..Peart etc ,,hehe..... work?..ugh yuk but pays the bills just about!...band well were really getting tighter now, still looking for ideal singer gonna try 3 out over next couple of weeks,,,please God we'll get the right one :) goood stuff with the sax eh?...and yeahh keep those drums rolling there.

ciao' amigo..Baggio....

]heh, cool baggio!! thanks man... Im slowly becoming rustier. Im dying to get rockin again after my exams. I had my first shot on a sax today it was so coooolll. I think ill buy one, pretty exciting. But, drums shall not be compromised.

How are you anyhoo? still thrashing away? Hows the band goin? and work?[/QUOTE]

AAAhhhhh, Baggio - its sickening, but ever since you posted that reply - reassuring people that Im actually pretty good, Ive had like near a reply everyday... grrrr it has to take a man to reassure peeps. How unfortunate, but it seems to have worked!! Cheers!

I'm also a big fan. I reckon the first step in creating, maybe a 'master race' of drummers would be be breed you with, say Mitch Mitchell from the Jimi Hendrix experience.

hah, cool...

I aint been around. Just spent the last 48 hours, completing my thesis... on about 2 hours sleep... Im at the stage where there seems to be a film over my hands and brains... gggggllllllhhhhjjjjpppp... so horrible. No, actually whats more horrible, after all that, I still didn't get it in on time. Tomorrow morning it is.

Oh re breeding.. yeah Im actually goin out with the best drummer I know so yeah haha- if I ever change my mind about havin' kinds they'll all be lil' drummer dudes - or whatever they fancy... oh god... the sheer tiredness... the sheerr... zzz

Aw yeah Baggio, I got my hands on Peart's 'Ghost Rider'. My ma is reading it cause i aint got time with study and whatnot but anyways, she was tellin me about it... anyway... yeah

Oh yeah fuck I actually do have something to say.

Im in a band again, its deadly. Called Killateen for the moment heh heh- appropriately cool I do think. We're lookin for a bass player/ 2nd vocalist so... any one ya know, forward them to me

baggio said:
Hey Em,
..no need to thank me you ARE a good drummer and I know good one's eh!?..Peart etc ,,hehe..... work?..ugh yuk but pays the bills just about!...band well were really getting tighter now, still looking for ideal singer gonna try 3 out over next couple of weeks,,,please God we'll get the right one :) goood stuff with the sax eh?...and yeahh keep those drums rolling there.

ciao' amigo..Baggio....

]heh, cool baggio!! thanks man... Im slowly becoming rustier. Im dying to get rockin again after my exams. I had my first shot on a sax today it was so coooolll. I think ill buy one, pretty exciting. But, drums shall not be compromised.

How are you anyhoo? still thrashing away? Hows the band goin? and work?
[/QUOTE]

dont tell me... its the rush fan from boards! rush rock.

Nope dont think its the same fan... but I am A fan. Do you play drums yeah?

dont tell me... its the rush fan from boards! rush rock.[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back