Favourite song (2 Viewers)

Hmmm... i would say something like DILLINGER FOUR's holy shit or labourissuesinthetoydepartment... although some of the irish underground stuff is fuckin deadly... !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

favorite song: and all the leaves are green, by years to the merciless

favorite album: idle will kill, by osker

Most embarrassing...

I'm too cool, the first tape I ever bought was the best of Europe, which is actually a cool thing to have now seeing as cheese-metal is the thing at the moment. I suppose the shittest is Now 24, but that is still funnier than embarrassing as it reminds me of all the junior discos I went to as a youth!

Savage Garden... now that's a rotten thing to have to own up to! In the far recesses of your mind, in the deepest, dankest parts I'd say there's still a quiet, perverted longing for them lurking about somewhere. Tell me I'm wrong.

love in an elevator

first tape i bought was aerosmith 'big ones'. worst would probably be cyclefly or some bollocks like that that i bought cos kerrang said it was good. one minute silence was another classic of shiteness.

B000000OTU.01._PE21_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Re: love in an elevator

nooly said:
worst would probably be cyclefly or some bollocks like that that i bought cos kerrang said it was good. one minute silence was another classic of shiteness.
yep, i've got records by both those.... the list goes on....

'Maximum Piss & Vinegar' is actually a pretty good contender for best song, i just didn't think of it before....

actually (leaving myself open for more slagging here) 'Ecocide' by Earth Crsis (the version on All Out War, not Breed The Killers has brought tears to my eyes on a few occasions, so that'd be a close contender as well.

That is kind of embarrassing too though.

boilermaker by the jesus lizard.
fuzzy by grant lee buffalo.
axe to grind by tad.
when the angels sing by social distortion.
bad penny by big black.
step down by sick of it all.
turned inside out by obituary.
last chance for a slow dance by fugazi.
hands by jewel.
dine alone by quicksand.

the list is endless.

oops...nearly forgot...anfield rap by liverpool fc.

we all wish we could rap like john barnes does when he's busting the mic... i just remembered i bought a scooter tape when i was 9 or 10... i was a troubled child...

the frst tape i ever got was a johnny logan tape me dad brought back from england to me ,and if thats not embarressing enough i was well pissed off cause "hold me now" wasnt on it!
the first tape i ever bought , was blow up your video by ac/dc with money i got for my communion, most embarrising record i ever sincerly bought was apache indian "nuff sed" e.p .Are the naff records embarrising if ya bought them for that reason? if so : snow /informer, 2 unlimited/are u ready 4 this,village people /in the navy, and theres a mucky pup and herb garden one that i pretend were bought for this reason.

anyone want a mucky pup or herb garden l.p

the strange guy said:
My favourite song is by a Scandanavian D-Beat band you've never heard of.
My favourite album is by a Scandanavian Metal band you've never heard of.
wow.I've never seen Depeche Mode referred to as "Scandinavian D-Beat" before.

Thought of another few that I absolutely had to put down even though I've already listed loads:

"Steppin' Out" by Joe Jackson
"One Chord" by Gout
"Butterfly Potion" by Foetus
"Witchita Linesman" by Glenn Campbell
"Something for the Girlwith Everything" by Sparks and Faith No More
"And The Earth Died Screaming " by Tom Waits
"Leaving me Now" by Level 42
"Where's The Unity" by Infest

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back