Faultline+My Remorse mini Irish Tour (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
Faultline,a five piece hardcore act from London similar to Raging Speedhorn but with a tint of stoner influnces as well as classic heavy riffs are making the trek over here in September to plunder our towns and make our ears bleed. My Remorse are a five piece metallic emotional hardcore band from cork, similar to Thrice/Thursday/Planes Mistaken for Stars/Shai Hulud etc etc. the dates are :
Thursday September 4th : Dublin, The Music Room
Friday September 5th: Limerick, The High Stool
Saturday September 6th: Cork, The Wolfhound
if ye are around come along and give these english lads a warm welcome,
cheers, brian

ya unfortunately we could only make it three dates so maybe i should have just called it a "mini tour". hope to head up north again soon and hopefully play with those nuts in Stand-Up Guy but will have to wait and see. Belfast seems like great craic we didnt get to spend long enough there last year.

my remorse

excellent gig in cork last weekend, .|..| i'll definateily be at dublin show

Mr O'Sullivan I presume? I thought you all hated me down there since I left the crew and joined a frat... I never hear from any xxxCxCxHxCxxx-ers any more! I vill see you at this 'gig'....

Liiadain said:
Mr O'Sullivan I presume? I thought you all hated me down there since I left the crew and joined a frat... I never hear from any xxxCxCxHxCxxx-ers any more! I vill see you at this 'gig'....

Indeed it is. You better be at the gig or else.......hohohohoho

Faultline
My Remorse
Scientific Bong
Mr.Blueface

The Music Room, Dublin
Thur 4 Sept
Adm €6
Tentative early start due to possible new fascistic bar laws.
(doors 8pm)

you may all want to take note of this...

As far as I know so far the deal with these bastard new laws is..

No more happy hours. :(

No more trying to enter a pub when already drunk or you can be fined €300 and the publicans can recieve a hefty fine of €1,500. This allows for no entry AT ALL when intoxicated. Which is stupid. Say if you were drunk and got mugged or attacked and needed to get help, you could not enter the pub.

€300 fine for disorderly conduct and the same fine for failing to leave a pub when asked.

New powers of arrest for gardai. As if they needed more.

As part of the Intoxicating Liquor Act, gardaí will be able enter licensed premises in plain clothes starting this week.

Further provisions, to be introduced in September, will give pub owners the discretion to exclude under 18s at any time. The will be obliged to do so after 9pm.

From next month, people aged 18-20 will be obliged to carry an age document with them in licensed premises.

Closing times on Thursday will revert to 11.30pm on September 29th.

Proposals by Justice Minister Michael McDowell in April for hand-held video cameras to be given to gardaí to help enforce this and other acts are also under consideration.

I HATE HIM

I'll be doing sXe man that week cos I'll be driving and I'm supposed to quit fags the Monday before too. Beware the cranky driver from hell :)

this guy is the pure and utter

MINISTER FOR GOING HOME SOBER
!bog

he wants everyone to take up illicit drugs, no doubt

this gig looks evil, must beg borrow and steal for it(i hate getting paid on fridays!)

thursday... .|..| .|..| .|..|

jive

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back