Fatal Deviation (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
I'm going to be working with a girl from Trim... she told me yesterday that Jimmy Bennett, of that wonderful movie: Fatal Deviation*, pronounces his second name Benné. I wept like a rejoicing child when I heard this.

*Fatal Deviation is a kung-fu movie made in Trim a few years ago. It features Micky Graham from Boyzone as a bad nasty fella, and Graham Geraghty, the Meath footballer and alleged wife-beater, as a goon.

she told me yesterday that Jimmy Bennett, of that wonderful movie: Fatal Deviation*, pronounces his second name Benné.

like jon-benet ramsay? wow. that's wonderful.

Re: Re: Fatal Deviation

Originally posted by michaelknight
Just to be absolutely clear on this - this is as if it were a French name, not like a Dub pronounciation ("Benneh")?

like, "ahh! benné on the loose, benné on the loose!"

that sort of thing?

like, "ahh! benné on the loose, benné on the loose!"

silo, you have just made tea come out of my nose.

i hope you're proud of yourself.

*Fatal Deviation is a kung-fu movie made in Trim a few years ago. It features Micky Graham from Boyzone as a bad nasty fella, and Graham Geraghty, the Meath footballer and alleged wife-beater, as a goon. [/B][/QUOTE]

Most certainly one of the greatest triumphs of Irish film....
'you killed moi faaaader, now oim gawan ta killl eeeeeeuuuuw'
(says Graham, cap-gun poised at the ready)

No! No no no no no... get it right!

Bad fella:
"You killed my son... now I'm going to kill you, just like I killed your father"

Good fella (after wrestling gun from Bad fella)
"You killed my father... now I'm going to kill you, just like I killed your son"

Apparently they used real guns. Blanks were more expensive than real bullets so they used them instead. The car crash near the end was real too. I was lucky enough to attend the premier in the IFC

Originally posted by billygannon

Bad fella:
"You killed my son... now I'm going to kill you, just like I killed your father"

"You killed my father... now I'm going to kill you, just like I killed your son"

Respect.|..|

Maybe the cast of Fair City could do a remake... with Harry Molloy(who Vinnie Cake affectionately refers to as Adam's family Elvis) as the baddie.

Harry Molloy is the greatest person ever to grace the television.

Remember him in the Snapper, as Colm Meaney and his mate are playing Pitch'n'Putt?

the scenes in Fair City where he was in the leaba with the wan he was having the affair with were the stuff of nightmares, however

Originally posted by kirstie
the scenes in Fair City where he was in the leaba with the wan he was having the affair with were the stuff of nightmares, however

I concur, although in times of such trouble we must be grateful for what is not..... eg watching Derek and Mavis from Coronation St in the sack....... God forbid:eek:

Originally posted by leon-o-tron
Apparently they used real guns. Blanks were more expensive than real bullets so they used them instead. The car crash near the end was real too. I was lucky enough to attend the premier in the IFC
Wasn't that just the greatest laugh of all time? The entire bloody cinema was taking the piss out of it. And Jimmy goes, at the start, "Anyone here into martial arts? Stand up. I'm putting a troupe together, if you're interested". Er, Jimmy, the last place to go looking for troops for your troupe is in a cinema full of people who have come specifically to laugh at you. I managed to get a few photos with Loughlin and Greg as well, big fucking delighted head on me.

Originally posted by billygannon

Bad fella:

Actually Billy, I think the bad fella says "just-as-I-killed-your-father", in a sort of machine-gun delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back