Fast walker lane's on pedastrian streets (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3
You're coming from either Busaras, O'Connell St. or Connolly I bet, which means you don't need to go through Grafton St to get to Baggott St.
Learn your way around the city dude, and don't be whinging

Well he probably walks via bus stop on Grafton St to pick up a copy of Moaners Monthly.

There's nothing funnier than seeing two muffly auld wans, arm in arm and doing the curmudgeonly two-step down gratfon street at christmas time, holding up possibly thousands of frantically upset young shoppers.

there was talk of introducing a fast (walking) lane in oxford st, in london few years ago, but it never happened. i agree with iff, it is a pain when your trying to get somewhere in a hurry and some slow moving people are constantly blocking your way.

battering prods is the way forward!

Oooh now there's a thought. Some sort of force multiplication thingummy where a prod by me produces a battering on the person-exercising-their-natural-right-to-walk-however-they-damn-well-choose
in my way. That would reduce the batteration load on my poor arms. :D

I think they have fast/slow walking etiquette in Melbourne...not sure...maybe I mistook dirty looks, from dirty-looking aussies.

there was talk of introducing a fast (walking) lane in oxford st, in london few years ago, but it never happened

so my idea wasn't original

Well he probably walks via bus stop on Grafton St to pick up a copy of Moaners Monthly.

it's actually a weekly publication that's better known as village rahter then moaners monthly or weekly

anyway a moaner would have complained with out making suggestion on how to improve the situation. i did offer my own suggestion to the problem. a moaner wouldn't have (and i thank other people who have made suggestion)

the thing about my reasoning about pedastrian streets is there is alot more space (aslbeit alot more people) for my suggestion on pedastrian streets then on other streets and due to this extra space, it is possible for this to happen

prams. now fuck the damn women with the damn prams. they'll ram these things into you too, like it's a fucking weapon. the amount of prams I've kicked over to demonstrate my disgust! I tell thee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back