farting in a bottle (1 Viewer)

Firstly, calling me 'kid' is drawing attention to the fact that you are old, and should be grown up enough to not be boasting about farting in bottles.

Secondly, you're scum

Listen sweetheart, I scrape worse than you off the crust on my collection of old fart bottles...

Listen sweetheart, I scrape worse than you off the crust on my collection of old fart bottles...

Sweetheart? You smarmy old codger. I want that yo yo back.
Also I hope someone farts down your tear ducts, so everytime you're upset and you cry you actually fart, and it's so disgusting no one comforts you, and so you cry more, and people move further away, until you die lonely and smelly.

:p

Also I hope someone farts down your tear ducts, so everytime you're upset and you cry you actually fart, and it's so disgusting no one comforts you, and so you cry more, and people move further away, until you die lonely and smelly.

wow... i know who to never piss off
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
leigh

:p

you have actually thought a lot about his havent you...

Yeah, that's been something I've been meaning to put out there for a while, just never had the right opening, until now that is

And not having the right opening does not mean I am full of shit

You edited that you dicker!

jpegkx5.jpg

You know whats mad? Phantom poos. When you do a poo, but it's not in the bowl after. What's up with that?

You know whats mad? Phantom poos. When you do a poo, but it's not in the bowl after. What's up with that?

Ah the ghost shit. What's even stranger is when it's combined with the clean shit. Nothing in the bowl, nothing on the paper and you're left to sit and ask yourself the question

'what is happening to me?'

Ah the ghost shit. What's even stranger is when it's combined with the clean shit. Nothing in the bowl, nothing on the paper and you're left to sit and ask yourself the question

'what is happening to me?'

I know! What's worse is when it has been a big one, and you've struggled with it, and then there's nothing to show for it at the end. All that for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back