farting in a bottle (1 Viewer)

overheard on bus this morning. Girl "someone took a poo in our bath"
Spanish girl " Oh no. Are you ok?"
"I'm fine, I'm not cleaning it thou"
Oh how I love dublin

lads, i farted in a bottle this morning after a night of the black stuff, and kept it with me all day to sniff it as i please, imagine my horror when i looked at it more closely later on and found two arse hairs and a speck of shit. morto! lol

sure have you not heard of jenkem? take a piss and a shit in a bottle, then put a ballon over the top and leave it in the sun overnight. huff the gas and youll see dead people. its a great laugh try it once you wont regret it, cheapest and best high youll ever have.:cool:

sure have you not heard of jenkem? take a piss and a shit in a bottle, then put a ballon over the top and leave it in the sun overnight. huff the gas and youll see dead people. its a great laugh try it once you wont regret it, cheapest and best high youll ever have.:cool:

What do you reckon Ootini? Does it give the visceral thrill you have been looking for or are you going to continue to chase the brown dragon?

What do you reckon Ootini? Does it give the visceral thrill you have been looking for or are you going to continue to chase the brown dragon?

You only want him to answer so you know what the cool kids are doing and you can do the same. Heaven forbid you were still farting in a bottle while everyone else was pissing and shitting in them. Morto!

You only want him to answer so you know what the cool kids are doing and you can do the same. Heaven forbid you were still farting in a bottle while everyone else was pissing and shitting in them. Morto!

I was farting in bottles when you were still shitting in nappies kid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back