FAO Krusty411 (1 Viewer)

ahaha true.

were ya watching it, it was a good game, bohs are very good on the ball,

i thought the ref was fairly card handy though tbh, no need to send two players off in the last ten mins. our keeper desrved to go for that stupid fucking challenge.

but gartland being sent of was stupid, could have just let him away with it, as there was nothing mallicious about it,

trust a drawda man to supply your goal, killian brennan did well tonight for bohs, he was in may class at school, was a dickhead. good footballer though,

tbh i dont mind bohs, as ive found all the bohs fans ive come accross to be sound as fuck and ive had manys a gd night in bohs, good luck to bohs in the rest of the cup.

i thought the ref was fairly card handy
hard_candy_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg
?

that's the one. i'm in the middle of watching juno right now (ellen page again), i didn't really want to cos i've disliked ellen page since seeing hard candy...i thought she was creepy but turns out it was just her character in hard candy. the old truth/fiction difference foils me again.

YES!! and i've never even seen hard candy. teh winrar!

I'm gonna rent out Persepolis tomorrow, finally been released on dvd. Been wanting to watch it for ages.

that's the one. i'm in the middle of watching juno right now (ellen page again), i didn't really want to cos i've disliked ellen page since seeing hard candy...i thought she was creepy but turns out it was just her character in hard candy. the old truth/fiction difference foils me again.

juno was daycent enough, we got it out on dvd a while ago, wasnt anticipating anything from it at all but enjoyed it alright. never seen hard candy, is it any good nooly ? worth getting out ?

yeah juno has some good moments but bits of it are stupid. the '10 things i hate about you' version of alternative riot grrl teenager and all that old bollox. hard candy was alright, i know a lot of people though it was great but i wasn't that mad about it. too many 'clever' twists and shock tactics.

yeah juno has some good moments but bits of it are stupid. the '10 things i hate about you' version of alternative riot grrl teenager and all that old bollox. hard candy was alright, i know a lot of people though it was great but i wasn't that mad about it. too many 'clever' twists and shock tactics.

aye there was some bits that were fucking stupid in the film but some were alright at the same time.

i might get that hard candy film out some night,

aye there was some bits that were fucking stupid in the film but some were alright at the same time.

ill lend it to you when im up your way next week,i predict a repeat of the opening day of the season .|..| ;)

ah it's all right, it's not the best though. watched sweeney todd last night, that was a good 'un. cloverfield wasn't bad either except all the characters were tossers.
and the final scene was pretty silly, it ruined the scariness of the monster.

ah it's all right, it's not the best though. watched sweeney todd last night, that was a good 'un. cloverfield wasn't bad either except all the characters were tossers.

Cloverfield was pretty great in the cinema I thought. With all the booming sound effects and climaxes. I've got a lend of a load of anime and manga so I've been watching a tonne of that lately. Have all the studio Ghibli ones, they're amazing.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back