Fantasy Football 10/11 (1 Viewer)

wahey, at last! looks tough this year, big price rises on all the big names. reckon i'll go cheap on the defenders and try get two big name strikers.

Lampard is a big dilemma, 13 mill is almost too much for any player, but is he essential and will you be kicking yourself if he starts banging in goals at will again this year?

9 of my players are the same as last year, I lack the imagination to succeed in this game. I need to manage with more guile, Bill.

When do new transfers appear on the fantasy football website? I'm tempted to get Joe Cole and maybe a West Ham forward, subject to price.

This made me laugh on Fantasy Football scout. (a repsonse to a request to evaluate a lad's team'

simpson – injured
foley – rotation
nasri – rotation
berbatov – rotation
anelka – french

Coleman started down the right in the last two and with Pienaar leaving (most likely) in jauary he could get a run or 2. I'm going out on a limb by saying that we'll finally start scoring this weekend. Though the Brum are a quality defense I think the mixture of desperation and the pink jerseys are going to see us through. in short back the Yak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back