Family Man Friday July 16th The Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

that was a fuckin great gig,good tunes,good booze and good dancy dance!atomgevitter were especially good.
also to you corm,dont worry.we'll have the buzz next weekend!

Some pics of Atomgevitter:

4808419839_b831235571_b.jpg

4808422749_2a033e350a_b.jpg

Crackin' gig and deadly line-up! Atomgeviter were really good, hadn't heard them before. The singer's Cat In The Hat tattoo was deadly too :p

Deadly. Just for the record it was Bavaria not Dutch Gold, the rider said anything but Dutch Gold. ;) :D

I missed them playing in the Cowley Club here in Brighton :( my friends made me go see inception instead. Am I allowed on Eirecore no more?

Hey lads'n'lassies,

Thanks again for great times had by all of us. We sure had a blast. Hopefully we'll be over again before long. This time heading to Galway after Dubbo ;-).
Cheers to Moose, Eoin and Sandyford House folk especially. Home brew, yummy!

Tour report coming soon(ish). Till then, Oioi!

Cormac is too busy studying on his summer holidays to be trying to impersonate me :cool:
I am the king of Belfast now hahahahaha

Aye but its been a few years since he was a gopher. When I started concentrating on my professional career as a big league promoter I stopped doing punk gigs. Id still book them but never actually organize them so Cormac stepped in, taking my king of punk crown in the process. But he's gone so I AM KING NOW!!! hahaha

"Family Man guys however it was a completely different tale. They had been offered an early gig at the ‘Limelight’ in Belfast, and the promoter of the orgional, cancelled Belfast show, Phil Hamilton had agreed to meet them at this gig and let them stay with him that night. Rather unsurprisingly, Phil did a no-show, and after going round every hostel in Belfast to no avail, dragging not just their luggage and guitars but guitar heads as well, they phoned us around 10.30pm asking what we could do. Thankfully Mandy, Tom G Vitter’s wife, had an old friend in Belfast who was willing to help out a bunch of complete strangers from a foreign land at close to midnight on a Saturday. Like i said, more about Phil Hamilton later."

come on someone please slap this cunt!!!!!!!!!!really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back