Family Guy series 4 (1 Viewer)

rape the drummer

Website
Visit site
Just wondering had anyone else seen any of the episodes from the new family guy series, about 4 or 5 have aired in america and you can download them off the interweb (limewire and stuff).

I've seen about 3 and have to say i think it may be the funniest series yet, particulalrly the first episode blew me away. theres a nice little surprise in episode 3 for fans of series 2 as well but i won't ruin it. Just wonderin what anyone else thought if they've seen em?

only saw the first new episode. the scene at the start with peter listing off all the failed fox shows was genius. if i knew how to change a bit-torrent file so bloody mediaplayer could play it, i'd download the rest.

i saw the first 5 episodes over across yonder atlantic when they first aired. fuckin fantasic. twice as much disconnected random shit as before.

and american dad will be your new favourite programme whenever it gets here.

treelo said:
i saw the first 5 episodes over across yonder atlantic when they first aired. fuckin fantasic. twice as much disconnected random shit as before.

and american dad will be your new favourite programme whenever it gets here.
pfft, that's right, pfft, drawn together rocks, i don't understand how it seems to be more edited in Ireland than it was in yankland

the pinocchio sketch was genius, as was the bit with the Hamburglar comic. and fuck it, i'm gonna ruin the part i said i wouldn't ruin; The giant chicken appearing out of nowhere in the 3rd episode and having a second epic fight with Peter halfway around the fucking world- Random fuckin genius, couldn't have seen it coming!

rape the drummer said:
and fuck it, i'm gonna ruin the part i said i wouldn't ruin; The giant chicken appearing out of nowhere in the 3rd episode and having a second epic fight with Peter halfway around the fucking world- Random fuckin genius, couldn't have seen it coming!

Yeah, that's the genius part with the Indiana Jones sequence, fuckin brilliant!

raidersroach.jpg

Pat Roach fuckin rules(d)!

I got to see the first few episodes while I was over in Tejas. Every sunday they have a thing on fox called Animation Domination. All new episodes of King of the Hill, Malcom in the middle, The simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad. I dont know what Malcom in the middle's doing in there but the new episodes are pretty good.

American Dad at first didnt seem anywhere near to family guy and in a way it isnt but after the 1st episode it starts getting abit funnier. Hobo fights and making Whitney Houston sing for crack is always entertaining.

Oh also The movie, titled Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story! will be released direct to DVD on Sept 27. Its gonna be 83minutes long.

KatieMutated said:
. Hobo fights and making Whitney Houston sing for crack is always entertaining. :D :D :D

Oh also The movie, titled Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story! will be released direct to DVD on Sept 27. Its gonna be 83minutes long.
awsome.|..| .

for people who aint seen family guy or american dad here they are here. all ya do is choose wat episode and it will stream for u. the only thing is the contrast is up very high which is annoyin but u get use to it

http://home.covad.net/~tekgeye/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back