Fallout Fest full details. (1 Viewer)

nooly said:
some people have a matter of personal taste? eh?

some people have personal taste... meh.. girls - not too bright but great for looking at.

Has Gorey got anything like a hostel then?Or will some of us have to buy tents and stuff...

I might be able to make it down to this - so if anyone wants records...
..see www.Rimbaudrecords.com for a list of what i have.
I won`t be bringing much, so if your after something specific that you want me to bring along - just say the word.

thrice, shit, thursday, shit, taking back sunday, shit, funeral for a friend, shit, the streets, morrissey, shit,new york dolls, mc5, the bronx, shit, international noise conspiracy, shit, pretty girls make graves shit

it's a good thing your not going then isnt it donal.. ME, i cant fucking wait.

I`ll possibly be getting the bus up to Dublin tomorrow - but i`m all over the place...i`ll have to wait and see what my pay-check is like in the morning after the bills are takin into account:confused:

I just copped that its a 2 day event!! - quick on he mark?Spacer or what...
Now to figure out how to get to Gorey from Dublin...

The venue is the Bunker Bar, Gorey Co. Wexford. Its a large bar about two miles outside the town on the Dublin side. There is a railway bridge on the way into Gorey from Dublin, turn right by this, there are signposts for the bar from here anyway.
Can I walk from the bridge to the bar?

Theres a tourist info in gorey so im sure theyd know about b and bs, hostels etc. google the yellow pages either.

naplam, its well walkable from the bridge and signposted, but id say ya'd have a good chance of getting a lift, if you pm us what bus your getting we could get some one to spin down. lots of buses to gorey from busarse and also the much quicker train.

here, anyone know if footpumps are standard sizes as i need to get one for an air mattress yolk or are their different fittings? not very punk question eh?

i had a deadly time. thanks conor, andy, tommy + shitworkers. for once i was able to not help out and enjoy the madness.

Napalm said:
The venue is the Bunker Bar, Gorey Co. Wexford. Its a large bar about two miles outside the town on the Dublin side. There is a railway bridge on the way into Gorey from Dublin, turn right by this, there are signposts for the bar from here anyway.
Can I walk from the bridge to the bar?
2 miles me bollix! Good festival though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back