fallout bouy. dont switch over kids!!!! guilty pleasure thread.. (1 Viewer)

rampz

i gotta tell you. i love the three last singles these guys have put out. anyone else share this opinion or are yis too kool for school?

FS.JPG

Frying%20Pan%20Bouy.jpg

need to learn how to spell.

haven't had much of a desire to listen to them, thanks in equal parts to that horrible "we are fans of the Simpsons, and to prove it..." name, as well as my own lethargy...

what are they like? don't say emo or i'll screamo.

haven't had much of a desire to listen to them, thanks in equal parts to that horrible "we are fans of the Simpsons, and to prove it..." name, as well as my own lethargy...

what are they like? don't say emo or i'll screamo.

its chart friendly emo but quality tunes. they remind me a bit of jimmy eat world, the only other pop emo band i ever liked other than rival schools.

its chart friendly emo but quality tunes. they remind me a bit of jimmy eat world, the only other pop emo band i ever liked other than rival schools.
"chart friendly emo"? i think i just heard a neutron bomb go off in my soul.

the g/f likely has a copy of something of theirs at home. i'll stick it on and if i'm not overcome with the desire to murder the entire species i'll come back and rep ya for being ahead of your time.

PS - this is my 2,222nd post. 2+2+2+2=8...and i just got back from lunch. how odd.

"chart friendly emo"? i think i just heard a neutron bomb go off in my soul.

the g/f likely has a copy of something of theirs at home. i'll stick it on and if i'm not overcome with the desire to murder the entire species i'll come back and rep ya for being ahead of your time.

PS - this is my 2,222nd post. 2+2+2+2=8...and i just got back from lunch. how odd.

im not looking for rep or to be ahead of the posse. just wuz wondering if anyone else would admit to liking this shit.

i said it before and i'll say it again - Dance Dance is one of the best songs i've heard this year. Rest of the LP is quality stuff too.

and it's not emo it's pop punk for fucks sake.

i said it before and i'll say it again - Dance Dance is one of the best songs i've heard this year. Rest of the LP is quality stuff too.

"pop punk for funks sake" - now THAT'S a genre i can get behind.

now lads, the boss likes it so im vindicated.

but yeah pete, watching the video for dance dance a few minutes ago inspired me to write this. the only thing that annoys me about them is their bass player pete wentz. hes a bit of a cheeseball.

x_cena_2.jpg

now lads, the boss likes it so im vindicated.

but yeah pete, watching the video for dance dance a few minutes ago inspired me to write this. the only thing that annoys me about them is their bass player pete wentz. hes a bit of a cheeseball.

x_cena_2.jpg

i bet that guy NEVER gets laid. no wonder they're emotional.

If that's passing as pop punk then they need to listen to some Descendents records to learn how to play it properly.

That second last Jimmy Eat World album with 'the middle' and 'Salt, Sugar, Sweat' wasn't the worst thing i've ever heard...... just saying like :cool: :cool:

I like the first couple of blink 182 records with dammit etc etc.Soundtrack to a load bmx videos when I was younger.

I like Rancid too.No really.

And Nofx while we are here.

Wait a second and all the offspring records up to and including some tunes off Americana.

I like the descendants though so Im still sound right?

i also have a soft spot for nu metal versions of old songs like Machine Head doing message in a bottle,tainted love and sweet dreams by Manson etc etc.

Pete could you disable my account please?

I like Jimmy eat world as well Bandit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back