Falling Down Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

"you wanna see sick, take a walk around this town"

just watched this for like the tenth time, and i reckon its probably my favourite film of all time

everything about it is perfect, and it also features michael douglas in his only good role

the measure of a good movie is that it should both make you want to burst into tears and also leap out of your seat screaming "yeeeeeahhhh"... eg Terminator 2

"fuck you captain yardley, fuck you very much"

yeah great movie - although youre incorrect about Douglas. Fuckin Wonderboys - amazing film!!, Black Rain - kick ass!! Gordon Gekko in Wall Street for fuck sake, Streets of San Francisco: playing Wil Riker to Karl Malden's Captain Picard, Romancing The Stone - dancing in a white suit!, The Game, The American President - Sorkin is king.

Michael Douglas is kick ass! and if you dont believe me, watch him beat the shit out of motherfuckers in Black Rain!

I love Falling Down - inspiring stuff. Always wanted to do that shit in some fast food place. great movie!

Alan Remorse said:

just watched this for like the tenth time, and i reckon its probably my favourite film of all time

everything about it is perfect, and it also features michael douglas in his only good role

the measure of a good movie is that it should both make you want to burst into tears and also leap out of your seat screaming "yeeeeeahhhh"... eg Terminator 2

Black rain?
That was good back in the day.

Nick: We're the same, you and me. We're the same, don't you see?
Bill Foster: We are not the same. I'm an American and you're a sick asshole.

Nick: Just what kind of vigilante are you?

Bill Foster: I am not a vigilante. I am just trying to get home to my little girl's birthday party and if everyone will just stay out of my way, nobody will get hurt.

That scene with the nazi fuck is unreal. when the guy starts spitting in his face while telling him off - terrifying.

fucking love it when he wastes him.

Alan Remorse said:

Yeah, it's fantastic, some great scenes. The way he causes shit in the Korean store and McDonalds is cool.

GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!

fallingdownarmynavy.jpg

Never liked the v-neck-jumper-with-nothing-on-underneath-dinosaur on film till I saw the Wonder Boys... 'mazin film
And lest we forget his exploits as a film producer, some classics would never have been made... like One flew over the cookos nest, the ghost and the darkness, John Woo's face Off... stand up geezer

Ian said:
Never liked the v-neck-jumper-with-nothing-on-underneath-dinosaur on film till I saw the Wonder Boys... 'mazin film
And lest we forget his exploits as a film producer, some classics would never have been made... like One flew over the cookos nest, the ghost and the darkness, John Woo's face Off... stand up geezer

fuckin A!

Cormcolash said:
The Ghost and the Darkness is a very under-rated film I think, despite Val Kilmer's ridiculous Irish accent! Still, they should have put Ernie Hudson in it somewhere.

ya I liked it - if only for its amazing title!

The lions that that was based on were actually female. But they obviously decided that female lions didn't look half as impressive being as they're kind of lacking big fuck off manes and the like.

ratmonkey said:
The lions that that was based on were actually female. But they obviously decided that female lions didn't look half as impressive being as they're kind of lacking big fuck off manes and the like.

also it's politically incorrect to kill female lions, as well you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back