experimental/lo-fi/shoegaze/art rock/freak folk/dream pop/slowcore/psy ch/alt/indie/ambient/krautrok (1 Viewer)

DJZ

Drummer looking to play some music, if you're into some of the bands below and want to jam/write send me a message!
If you want links there's 4 albums from my old band on bandcamp I can send you

Here's some artists I like, if you got recommendations for other bands based on that let me know I love checking out new tings.

slowblow, seabear, mum, patrick watson, casiotone for the painfully alone, mice parade, mount eerie, silver jews, beta band, blonde redhead, my morning jacket, wilco, smog, american analog set, soley, amiina, bjork, low roar, bedhead, cass mccombs, kings of connivence, grandaddy, the books, the sea and cake, tindersticks, scenic, vic chesnutt, elliott smith, lift to experience, the magnetic fields, beck, flaming lips, sufjan stevens, bonnie prince billy, lambchop, giant sand, julie doiron, cat power, alela diane, m ward, townes van zandt, stereolab, loop, syd barrett, can, earth, silver apples, skip spence, brian jonestown massacre, mercury rev, galaxie 500, cocteau twins, deerhunter, low, mazzy star, mojave 3, sigur ros, caribou, coco rosie, my bloody valentine, spiritualized, spacemen 3, slowdive, moldy peaches, jeffrey lewis, neil young, joni mitchell, bob dylan, jozef van wissem, yo la tengo, pavement, sonic youth, dirty three, television, talking heads, the smiths, beach house, boards of canada, perfume genius, broadcast, the focus group, ducktails, timber timbre, melody's echo chamber, the beatles, nina nastasia, angel olsen, nils fraham, sparklehorse, neutral milk hotel, pinback, joan of arc, the white stripes, simon and garfunkel, the kinks, captain beefheart, love, curtis mayfield, tim buckley, the incredible string band, vashti bunyan, tyrannosaurs rex, bert jansch, nick drake, john martyn, leonard cohen, patti smith, john fahey, devendra banhart, joanna newsom, vetiver, the velvet underground, tom waits, nick cave, jandek, the clean, harmonia, randy newman, magnolia electric co/songs ohia, woven hand/16 horsepower, sun kil moon, pixies, lemonheads, violent femmes, clem snide, arthur russell, james yorkston, azure ray, wooden wand, ariel pink, ty segall, kurt vile, phosphorescent, cortney tidwell, daughter, comus, big star, cinematic orchestra, feist, nina simone, dusty springfield, radiohead, port o'brien, wolf parade, fever ray, julianna barwick, julia holter, sibylle baier, belle and sebastian, camera obscura, andrew bird, olafur arnalds, antoni and the johnsons, daniel johnston, mac demarco, chet faker, the modern lovers, jollie holland, amen dunes, jon hopkins, sun araw, woods, little dragon, slint, wye oak, chelsea wolfe, baths, son lux, warpaint, brian eno, marissa nadler, the united states of america, thee silver mount zion memorial orchestra, . . .

Hey, there's a lot of bands there but we're looking for someone to help us out for a bit and we certainly fit the mold of a few of the bands you've listed. Pm me if you're interested and we can swap bandcamp links.

Drummer looking to play some music, if you're into some of the bands below and want to jam/write send me a message!
If you want links there's 4 albums from my old band on bandcamp I can send you

Here's some artists I like, if you got recommendations for other bands based on that let me know I love checking out new tings.

slowblow, seabear, mum, patrick watson, casiotone for the painfully alone, mice parade, mount eerie, silver jews, beta band, blonde redhead, my morning jacket, wilco, smog, american analog set, soley, amiina, bjork, low roar, bedhead, cass mccombs, kings of connivence, grandaddy, the books, the sea and cake, tindersticks, scenic, vic chesnutt, elliott smith, lift to experience, the magnetic fields, beck, flaming lips, sufjan stevens, bonnie prince billy, lambchop, giant sand, julie doiron, cat power, alela diane, m ward, townes van zandt, stereolab, loop, syd barrett, can, earth, silver apples, skip spence, brian jonestown massacre, mercury rev, galaxie 500, cocteau twins, deerhunter, low, mazzy star, mojave 3, sigur ros, caribou, coco rosie, my bloody valentine, spiritualized, spacemen 3, slowdive, moldy peaches, jeffrey lewis, neil young, joni mitchell, bob dylan, jozef van wissem, yo la tengo, pavement, sonic youth, dirty three, television, talking heads, the smiths, beach house, boards of canada, perfume genius, broadcast, the focus group, ducktails, timber timbre, melody's echo chamber, the beatles, nina nastasia, angel olsen, nils fraham, sparklehorse, neutral milk hotel, pinback, joan of arc, the white stripes, simon and garfunkel, the kinks, captain beefheart, love, curtis mayfield, tim buckley, the incredible string band, vashti bunyan, tyrannosaurs rex, bert jansch, nick drake, john martyn, leonard cohen, patti smith, john fahey, devendra banhart, joanna newsom, vetiver, the velvet underground, tom waits, nick cave, jandek, the clean, harmonia, randy newman, magnolia electric co/songs ohia, woven hand/16 horsepower, sun kil moon, pixies, lemonheads, violent femmes, clem snide, arthur russell, james yorkston, azure ray, wooden wand, ariel pink, ty segall, kurt vile, phosphorescent, cortney tidwell, daughter, comus, big star, cinematic orchestra, feist, nina simone, dusty springfield, radiohead, port o'brien, wolf parade, fever ray, julianna barwick, julia holter, sibylle baier, belle and sebastian, camera obscura, andrew bird, olafur arnalds, antoni and the johnsons, daniel johnston, mac demarco, chet faker, the modern lovers, jollie holland, amen dunes, jon hopkins, sun araw, woods, little dragon, slint, wye oak, chelsea wolfe, baths, son lux, warpaint, brian eno, marissa nadler, the united states of america, thee silver mount zion memorial orchestra, . . .

When you're out and someone asks you what sorta music you're into, do you list out this?

When you're out and someone asks you what sorta music you're into, do you list out this?

Nah that's what the Internet is good for! if I'm out I'd just say the last few gigs I've been to or some bands I've been listening to the last few days

Mark - PM'd you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back