Evasion (2 Viewers)

If you don't find it in a skip, you're a braindead wage-slave pandering to the system. Other than that, I'm sure you'll find a copy from any kid at a gig who looks like they can't get served with a crusty patch and an embarassing haircut.

Don't mind Oly, he knows everything and is happy to tell you exactly how the way things are. Our distro (Jolly Roger) stocks it but we've no copies left; if you want we can get you a copy with our next order?

It's funny you asked; we've actually got a sponsorship programme from Crimethinc whereby there's a certain amount of extra copies made available to us, so that we can allow apprentice Evaders to hone their skills by pretending not to notice them when they try to rob copies of the book by hiding them under the band t-shirt they just bought. We then watch them and make a decision based on how much money we reckon they have, and using our own advanced Crimthinking skills, steal pretty much everything they have about their person.

If people steal any other book other than Evasion we bring them down a laneway and dance on their faces.

Corm said:
It's funny you asked; we've actually got a sponsorship programme from Crimethinc whereby there's a certain amount of extra copies made available to us, so that we can allow apprentice Evaders to hone their skills by pretending not to notice them when they try to rob copies of the book by hiding them under the band t-shirt they just bought. We then watch them and make a decision based on how much money we reckon they have, and using our own advanced Crimthinking skills, steal pretty much everything they have about their person.

If people steal any other book other than Evasion we bring them down a laneway and dance on their faces.
Stupid, isn't it?

i will loan it to you.
you already know that though if you are who i think you are.

i'll eat Your mothers hot food.

btw oly do you have that "amazing" picture of ken/daragh/teabags.. Or any actually good pictures from last night ?

so, are you willing to testify against ken?
Daddys lawyer says that with those pictures and your testimony we could get a very nice settlement.
and i wasn't drinking the coke - i was keeping it away from other ppl who were trying to drink it ;)

the strange guy said:
Yeh, I loved the way everyone was knocking back the vodka and coke.

I'll testify against anybody for a few bob. Show me the money.
I don't know if anyone's seen the interview with the EVASIOn guy in Profane Existence yet, but intriguingly he mentions very nonchalantly at the end that he's "negotiating" with film producer in New York who wants to buy the film rights for the book.
Laugh?I drank a gallon of coke in celebration.

why aren't you at school?

(speaking of which my little sisters school rang up and asked me to come around to take her home coz she's sick, they then asked me why i was at home.. *idiots*)

This isn't an "anti-Crimethinc" observation necessarily but I did find "Evasion" a fucking nauseating read. Poverty tourism for guilt ridden suburbanites.

"Homelessness. Unemployment. Poverty. If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right..." Pass the fucking sickbag. Try telling that to a single mother living in a high rise tower block without heating etc etc etc.

Most Crimethinc stuff tends to have a modicum of intelligence but Evasion was wank, pure and simple. I'd love to see the author dropped in a third world shanty town without running water, sewage system (or bagels) for 1 week and see what he would have to say.

If anyone wants my copy they can have it.

beautifully articulated. hardly any mumbling...

if you still want to read the wank, there's a copy in the bad books library, all the crimethinc stuff is there. yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back