estel halloween album launch giveaway extravaganza!!! (1 Viewer)

sarahestel

estel will be releasing their fourth album"the bones of something...." on fri oct 27 in the voodoo lounge,arran quay.the new album features mike watt lending his vocal talents on a reworking of "regardez moi[im up to my neck in shit again]"which was originaly released as a split 7" with joan of arse.10 euros gets you entry to gig plus album.
support on the night comes from we are knives,kid blunt,Mo7's and dj set from boz.
it's halloween fancy dress so don't even think about coming in your every day civies!!.
special treat for the first 100,gooodie bags including 2 extra albums and other little treats,so get there early!.
stick of wicklow rock for the beste dressed.
doors 8pm.

defo headin along, but fuck the fancy dress n all ! walkin the streets of dublin is dodgy enuf without being dressed dodgily leaving you prone to attack by the scudgebags !

I might try and find my spiderman suit from when i briefly became spiderman as a child, might grow my afro back too. Otherwise,kiss or a teddy boy.

This'll be me:

t_subcla.gif

deadly gig. loads of people there, and loads of these were in fancy dress.
highlight of the nite for me was we are knives' set. unbelievably fucking good band! haven't heard anything this good come out of eire in years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back