Estel,children under hoof,boys of summer,Twisted pepper,sat dec 19. (1 Viewer)

Sweet!
162_b.jpg
+
3269564919_b361c87a87.jpg

and a chance to miss the Hoof again.

oooh must check this out. Can't even remember the last time I managed to see estel, and I've been meaning to catch Children Under Hoof for aaaaaages.

line up change;
CHILDREN UNDER HOOF no longer playing, instead;
LA SOCIETE DES AMIS DU CRIME[member of state and member of female orphan asylum].

Ahhhhh shiiiiite

Tell me more :)

they don't have a direct link a myspace or web site but you can go onto vicky langan's page,www.myspace.com/the wickermammy,and listen to her other projects to get a taste.
it's herself and paul hegarty creating impulsive raw sweet harsh dronesome primal grating and rhythmic music using field recordings and electronics.

they don't have a direct link a myspace or web site but you can go onto vicky langan's page,www.myspace.com/the wickermammy,and listen to her other projects to get a taste.
it's herself and paul hegarty creating impulsive raw sweet harsh dronesome primal grating and rhythmic music using field recordings and electronics.

Nice one! Thanks

I was keeping quiet about this since we've no music up but here ye are:
www.myspace.com/desamisducrime

We've been wanting to work with one another for a long time and have recently been awarded a studio residency with the Cork Artists Collective to make work over the next 6 months. We're both into nature, collecting old junk and watching Doctor Who. That's about it. The project is just about the two of us, we're not setting out to sound like anything.

Don't mind that shite I wrote on my myspace page. I don't even play the violin so much any more. Anyway, the culchies are looking forward to our visit to Dublin. I hear we're playing near a Supermacs?

v

Don't mind that shite I wrote on my myspace page. I don't even play the violin so much any more. Anyway, the culchies are looking forward to our visit to Dublin. I hear we're playing near a Supermacs?

i hear it's the only supermacs in dublin...i could be wrong though...

Sweet!
162_b.jpg
+
3269564919_b361c87a87.jpg

and a chance to miss the Hoof again.

line up change;
CHILDREN UNDER HOOF no longer playing, instead;
LA SOCIETE DES AMIS DU CRIME[member of state and member of female orphan asylum].

AH Wha ? I got me drinking hands all lined up for nothing. Might as well stay sober enough to watch the bands so. I hate being conventional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back