Epiphone Les Paul custom for sale (1 Viewer)

Decy

Website
sioraigeimhreadh.bandcamp.com
Black Epiphone Les Paul custom, gold hardware, two Alinco classic humbuckers, perfect working condition, the only minor cosmetic problems are a small scratch on the neck and a small crack in the plastic tip on the pickup selector switch, both barely noticeable and easily mended. Looking for €350 ONO, the guitar is €499 new on thomann. Pictures included, if you need more just ask. If you're interested pm me or email me at [email protected]

LP002-1.jpg

LP003-1.jpg
(Megadrive not included)
LP004.jpg

LP006-1.jpg

LP007-1.jpg

LP008-1.jpg
You can see the small scratches at the end of the photo.

That bad boy is staying with me adamus, it may barely work, but it beats modern consoles any day.

Ah well, I'll keep looking so. That's a lovely guitar by the way. I would've been interested if I hadn't just started fixing up my old les Paul. My little tribute to the founding father. Good luck anyway Decy.

Ah well, I'll keep looking so. That's a lovely guitar by the way. I would've been interested if I hadn't just started fixing up my old les Paul. My little tribute to the founding father. Good luck anyway Decy.
i started fixing up your guitar ages ago, who do you think restrung it ye bollox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back