• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 2

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
Anyone following this as it comes out? Was about to give up on it after the last two were total mid season filler but last night's episode was right back on track.

i've been watching it..ive downlaoded the last two but havent watched them yet..that episode with turtle dressed up as the rabbit was a big pile of poop..

that episode with turtle dressed up as the rabbit was a big pile of poop..

No way! It showed Turtle to have at least some scruples. That's gotta be worth something in awws, no?

ep49_turtlebunny_506_03.jpg

no!no!no!no!no!

it was just stupidy stupid..and it had shanna moakler in it..that was enought to make me throw it in the recycle bin..

ari is getting funnier though..

thats the only bit i remember from that program too!!apart from the fact that she was the most spoiled annoying woman ever...yuck..

If i'm remembering right, the one after that is shite too. They backseated the main storyline for a few episodes and made it more about turtle and drama, but now it's back on track, latest episode was back on the main story line with billy drinking in the shower with a gun. VICTORY!!!

eh i cant really remember a particular episode but when i do watch it. i think it good and if its on i'd leave it on rather then begin flicking. i like the bloke with the moustache the best

The last episode at least had the advantage of not starting with Tedious Eric's tedious love life but that didn't last long.

I watched it from the beginning and I can't for the life of me figure out why...

I did like Billy Wlash though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back