Emmerdale (1 Viewer)

kirstie said:
Yup. It's the Yabbie Creek of the Yorkshire Dales. Leeds is 'The Siddy'
LEEEEEEDS
ep2_5.gif

Nah, its cos they're complete and utter gypos.

Anyways, I've missed the last few days, whats been happening? Is Emily still single? Now there's a catch...I'd say she'll be an animal in the sack when she's unleashed, Paddy's not up to the job...

Not too sure, I seem to always miss it on Sundays. Last night I was only half watching but Debbie is making a pain in the hole out of herself and Andy isn't interested etc.

therecklessone said:
Nah, its cos they're complete and utter gypos.

Anyways, I've missed the last few days, whats been happening? Is Emily still single? Now there's a catch...I'd say she'll be an animal in the sack when she's unleashed, Paddy's not up to the job...

That brazen hussie Louise is after breaking pool Terry's heart. Bleedin' sluh!

I hope King junior realises she's really Marilyn from Home and Away and reports her to the immigration...surely she's outstayed her work permit by now?

In other news, that Robert Sugden's a sullen cunt. I know Andy killed his ma, but fuck sake, she was making a show of them, and a fool of Jack, riding that youngfella. How does he get his own back? Steals Andy's missus, and now he's in league with the Kings against Andy and Jack. The prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back