Emmerdale (1 Viewer)

It Will Never Last

Its all getting very interesting in the dales these days...

Andy's little fling backfiring big time, with gymslip mum Debbie dropping a Dingle/Sugden combo.

Lesbian vet Zoe nearly getting her comeuppance, but then stabbing serial neanderthal Scott ("you know what your problem is, you need a real man") with a syringe full of ketamine. Now she's facing some very serious questions, but she looked all determined this evening, with her steely jaw, when her and Queen Gob herself Viv Windsor faced off at Home Farm.

Deadly.

righteous harmony said:
i must admit that if i HAD to watch a soap, it'd be emmerdale. oasis should get cain dingle as their singer.

hmmm... dont know whether patsy kensit would approve.

ah Chloe

soaps_news_media_9-0.jpg

Charity, defos.

A former hooker, married Chris for his money, shagged her cousin, set her sights on Tom King, nearly got him, then got her revenge on Sadie (Patsy Kensit is a shiiiiiiit actress), leaving her all mascared to fuck.

Now her inbred daughter has a sprog for mommy-killer Andy, whose brother stole his sexy little girlfriend. :eek:

Emmerdale = .|..|

therecklessone said:
Charity, defos.

A former hooker, married Chris for his money, shagged her cousin, set her sights on Tom King, nearly got him, then got her revenge on Sadie (Patsy Kensit is a shiiiiiiit actress), leaving her all mascared to fuck.

Now her inbred daughter has a sprog for mommy-killer Andy, whose brother stole his sexy little girlfriend. :eek:

Emmerdale = .|..|

whereas, chastity is merely a former exotic dancer turned barmaid who has just joined the army (despite being obviously heavily pregnant). no competition really...

righteous harmony said:
whereas, chastity is merely a former exotic dancer turned barmaid who has just joined the army (despite being obviously heavily pregnant). no competition really...

You forget her relationship with the filth, a big no-no with the Dingles.

Still, Charity for me.

Isn't that where they usually go when they're on the run from the filth?

Am I wrong in thinking that the Dingles would usually have wheels on their house if they didn't have that place of theirs in the dales?

Nope, that's about right.

therecklessone said:
Am I wrong in thinking that the Dingles would usually have wheels on their house if they didn't have that place of theirs in the dales?

Emmerdale is clearly the leader of the soaps.
However I do miss Amos Brearley and his weighty chops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back