EMC Presents Skintown Calling 29th May - A Little Bitter, First Impressions + more (1 Viewer)

JoSlippers

Will stick up poster once I get it finished, just wanted to post cause its next week!

Friday 29th May

A Little Bitter
Third Harvest
First Impressions
Red

Level 7, Blakes, Enniskillen
Doors 9pm ADM £5

Bit of a mixed genre this one but why the hell not :)

Re: EMC Presents Skintown Calling 29th May - A Little Bitter, First Impressions + mor

2daazpx.jpg

Re: EMC Presents Skintown Calling 29th May - A Little Bitter, First Impressions + mor

Aw great stuff, I havent heard them yet but Mark is a good friend, I will miss this one, cant wait to be back home but i'll see them at the picnic I suppose.

We will have to sort you guys out on a date, really looking to getting yous down/up/sideways oh no not the last one heh. Get a good hardcore line up.

Haha Oh Joe you've wanted me since you first caught my eyes you pervert! ha, Really looking forward to playing there. Jasper said the crowd might be quite small but that's okay. Should be great I think!

Haha ok you caught me!
Yeh crowd can be weird sometimes, like great crowd last time with Ghundi and Roosky I heard but for PV is wasnt.
Who knows why, aw well whatever crowd you do get we all appreciate and enjoy the music. So much so, I got punched in the face during 20 bulls each and got dragged back into the pit, how lovely. But it'll always be a good night! :D

Maybe, just maybe, I'll finally make it there!

Punched in the face? Was it deliberate? Some lad reverse-headbutted me in the cheekbone in Rathnure last night. That's cos someone pushed him though.

Hey Steve long time no see! Ah it was by accident it was awful funny plus it gave me a good story telling everyone Kev beats me up ha, he'll learn next time to bring me into a mosh pit :)

Fuckin hell, I couldn't even imagine Kevin without a smile on his face, let alone hitting anyone!

Ha I know, it wasnt Kev that did it, I just wanted to laugh at him. But now he knows im telling people this, its war in the next mosh pit .|..|

Oh forgot to bump this! Tonight if anyones looking for something to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back