Ellen Allien - This Friday at Spy - Ticket Info (1 Viewer)

There are 120 tickets on the door tonight.

If your going, please get there early. Doors 10pm.

what time did Ellen get to the decks at? We went over at 11, noone could tell us when it was starting, so we went to Glass Candy, and there were djs on there, then we went back to Spy around 1am as Glass Candy hadn't started, but it didn't seem like she was on yet, so we went back to Glass Candy and came back at about 2.30 and it was like a sauna in that room, it was mental.

what time did Ellen get to the decks at? We went over at 11, noone could tell us when it was starting, so we went to Glass Candy, and there were djs on there, then we went back to Spy around 1am as Glass Candy hadn't started, but it didn't seem like she was on yet, so we went back to Glass Candy and came back at about 2.30 and it was like a sauna in that room, it was mental.
i think she started at 12 (3 hour dj set), i arrived around 12:30 and she was well into it. really good night, it was still hot in the main room but not as hot as previous nights which is always a bonus. dancable heat. :)

playing 'way out' at the end was pretty cool and a good end to the night.

say this was good..would like to have gone but ticket price was a bit steep for me this weekend.

the heat in that main room of spy really does get ridiculous sometimes..wonder why they havent done anything about it.

the heat in that main room of spy really does get ridiculous sometimes..wonder why they havent done anything about it.

maybe partly because they don't give out tap water and make loads of money off bottled water.... or at least that's what happens when i'm there.

mm..could be.
its not a big deal, just find it a little odd for an otherwise really nice spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back