EL-P (DEF JUX) Full Live Band & Deep Burial in THE BUTTON FACTORY on Sat. Sept. 29th (1 Viewer)

Re: EL-P (DEF JUX) Full Live Band & Deep Burial in THE BUTTON FACTORY on Sat. Sept. 2

Can I not pay the booking fee and leave 2 songs before the end?

ok, once and for all:

Venue: The Button Factory
Date: Sat 29th

Headliner: Danzig (w/chuck biscuits on drums)
Support: Deep Burial

Doors: 7.30 pm
Price: 18.50 + booking fee

El-P has had to pull out due to illness and will be replaced by David Lacey

tickets available via skinny wolves - email [email protected]

Re: EL-P (DEF JUX) Full Live Band & Deep Burial in THE BUTTON FACTORY on Sat. Sept. 2

sure, i'll stick you and smyth on the 'leaving 2 songs early' list

whats on danzigs rider?

i think the question is who's on danzig's rider:

Glenn Danzig once made a very specific request that the promoter provide a young woman who was intelligent enough to discuss current events with him and who lived no more than a $10 cab ride from the venue!

i think the question is who's on danzig's rider:

Glenn Danzig once made a very specific request that the promoter provide a young woman who was intelligent enough to discuss current events with him and who lived no more than a $10 cab ride from the venue!
Enter Jane

This will either be great or rubbish. Rappers with bands can often be dreadful.

He was so good in Crawdaddy I don't really see the need for a load of session musicians backing him up.

yes rappers with bands can't be tragic - but i've seen both shows this year and the band show was brilliant - gave it loads more energy. plus they looked liek el-p band people as opposed to session musicians. no chest-height bass plucking with this lot!

yes rappers with bands can't be tragic - but i've seen both shows this year and the band show was brilliant - gave it loads more energy. plus they looked liek el-p band people as opposed to session musicians. no chest-height bass plucking with this lot!
Well you're hardly going to say it'll be shit if you're putting the gig on!

I'm sure I'll still go (good to see a reasonable ticket price, nice one on that), I'm just a bit apprehensive about it is all.

el-p or nomeansno? that my friends is the question.

Well you're hardly going to say it'll be shit if you're putting the gig on!

I'm sure I'll still go (good to see a reasonable ticket price, nice one on that), I'm just a bit apprehensive about it is all.

no i'd just stay quiet - i promoted travis a few months ago for gods sake

So the 'band' is bass and keyboards with a DJ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sounds alright to me, reckon I'll go now.

The Button Factory is a stupid name for a place where people puke their guts up and watch bands, nothin cute about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back