Eirecore - is it dying - stats?? (1 Viewer)

I filmed Steox's band///
No bass and no vocalist!!
But as that type of band go not bad, I had to leave then.
crowd was building up
oh had a slice of Pizza and fuck it tastes diff to when ur drunk :rolleyes:

Seemed to be plenty of interest,so I imagine even if you had little interest in some of the bands it would be a good night.
Anyway,someone has to hold the fort and try to keep eirecore alive.

Damned- punk
Crass-punk
Wizo-punk
New bomb turks-punk
Green day-punk
minutemen-punk
Paint it black-punk
Nofx-punk
Gout-punk
Freebooters-punk
Youth of today-punk
Snuff-punk
Dead kennedys-punk
It doesnt have to be from 77,82 or when fuckin ever,it helps if it has attitude,minutemen and Crass dont have much musically in comman but they are both fucin xcellent and have simular atitude,trying to be the noisiest band on the planet reduces Punk or hardcore punk to a game of "im louder ,faster than you " , leave that to the metalheads which punk was always the complete opposite of but which some folk seem to intigrate for some stupid reason!!!!!!!!, as for the prick who said screwdriver was a punk band, if its a joke its not funny, if its not you re a totalthick CUNT

Damned- punk
Crass-punk
Wizo-punk
New bomb turks-punk
Green day-punk
minutemen-punk
Paint it black-punk
Nofx-punk
Gout-punk
Freebooters-punk
Youth of today-punk
Snuff-punk
Dead kennedys-punk
It doesnt have to be from 77,82 or when fuckin ever,it helps if it has attitude,minutemen and Crass dont have much musically in comman but they are both fucin xcellent and have simular atitude,trying to be the noisiest band on the planet reduces Punk or hardcore punk to a game of "im louder ,faster than you " , leave that to the metalheads which punk was always the complete opposite of but which some folk seem to intigrate for some stupid reason!!!!!!!!, as for the prick who said screwdriver was a punk band, if its a joke its not funny, if its not you re a totalthick CUNT
Gotta disagree on alot of ur post and Punk is not all about speed....Zounds-Newtown Neurotics- etc

as for the prick who said screwdriver was a punk band, if its a joke its not funny, if its not you re a totalthick CUNT

?

Skrewdriver were a great punk band at one time. I count their early stuff as some of the best punk rock I've ever heard

as for the prick who said screwdriver was a punk band, if its a joke its not funny, if its not you re a totalthick CUNT

Do you want a fight about it you miserable auld prick? If you walked into a DIY shop and saw a skrewdriver would your mind go off like a spidey sense tingling with audio images of the skrewdriver you heard.

NoOOoOOoO TAKE IT AWAY FROM MEEEEEEE

dry miserable dreary auld cunt.

PS - they were a punk band

And were u being sarcastic saying nofx and Green Day are Punk?

I think it was just past his bedtime with a few too many drinks. He's probably just over breakfeast fixing something in the shed with a skrewdriver so will be able to reply sensibley later on.

green day used to rock socks, and billy joe was actually in skrewdriver but left because ian stuart kept cutting up his sheets to use as klan costumes. the song kerplunk is actually about the sound of ian stuart plucking out his hair so he didnt have to shave it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back