Eircom. (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

I really do fucking hate eircom. When it gets a bit to windy around our area , our phone line starts to break up cause of this you cant hear any one on the other end of the phone and the internet wont work. This had been happening for a while ages ago so we rang eircom they came out said it wasnt their fault that it was branches on trees hitting off the wire over our lane. So we cut down the branches things didnt change, so four days ago this started really really really badly again we thought it was other branches so we cut them down. It still continued so my mother rang up eircom yesterday with the crackleing still in the phone and the lady at the other end says they have carried out a test and that there is nothing wrong with out phone line, my mother starts to get mad which doesnt happen very often and goes "are you trying to make a fool out of me". So the woman says she will send some one out any way but theres going to be a charge. So today mr.man comes and (the fucking line is working perfectly for some reason) from eircom stays for 20 minutes comes into me and has the cheek to say to me, theres nothing wrong with your phone line. I get really mad at this stage as I havent been able to use the interent properly in days. I say back to him " what will we do in a weeks time when it starts again" , he goes I dont know but theres nothing wrong with your line and walks out the door. I bet by 9pm tonight the phone will be fucked up again. And by the time those wankers get to coming out to fix it, it will be grand with them. As long as we have had the internet I have always remember eircom or telecom what ever it was back then pissing me off.

I could go on about eircom. But i wont. Needless to say they're demanding 270 euro off me this month for a line a closed down 5 months ago.

I hate them.

i hear ya.
cunts employed me for a couple of years.
how stupid is that?
retards.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I could go on about eircom. But i wont. Needless to say they're demanding 270 euro off me this month for a line a closed down 5 months ago.

I hate them.

ooooooooh theyre cheeky fucks arent they.took six months to get successful wireless off them, and they charged it for us four times and then shut down our lines and insisted they hadnt.
fuck sake

Cunts woke me up yesterday morning trying to get me to come back to them. I was in bed an hour and a half after coming off a night duty.

I'd say you're one's just getting her hearing back. The cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back