eeeBox (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
Anyone have one of these? Thinking of picking one up this one off ebay to go under my TV and use it to play video files mostly but also the tiny bit of gaming (mostly old school stuff) and obviously a bit of web browsing and the like. Getting sick of having to convert all my HD files for the 360 and I can also put in my external hard drives into it as well.

Anyone have one of these? Thinking of picking one up this one off ebay to go under my TV and use it to play video files mostly but also the tiny bit of gaming (mostly old school stuff) and obviously a bit of web browsing and the like. Getting sick of having to convert all my HD files for the 360 and I can also put in my external hard drives into it as well.

Can you not use something like TVersity and transcode your video stuff on the fly?

I've of the original ones. I picked it up in Singapore last year for about €200. I had planned on using it with the telly but while it can output a 1080p picture, it can't do HD video at all. It's tiny and completely silent, which is nice.

We have one at work attached to the back of a LCD. I couldn't comment on picture quality as we only run SAP on it, but as brady says it's small and silent.

I've of the original ones. I picked it up in Singapore last year for about €200. I had planned on using it with the telly but while it can output a 1080p picture, it can't do HD video at all. It's tiny and completely silent, which is nice.

The new models have been designed specifically to handle HD video and have been given a graphics card that handles the video to take the strain off the CPU.

http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=8FovQGl5VpP1pjTv

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back