eBAY experience (1 Viewer)

Ive bought stuff through people on ebay before like this. I was bidding on a ludwig floor tom and rack tom. I was beaten by this guy and then the guy who won the auction offered me his old gear. I bought the shit from him privatley but i was very paronoid & a little freaked out by the whole thing. But it arrived a few weeks later. Phew! I wouldnt by this kit. Its so dodgy as he could easily get 1500 - 1800 bucks for it. Run like hell!

I thought the only way you could contact somebody on eBay was *through* eBay, in other words he would have to be a member and his userid should have been given in the email title. Otherwise anybody could spend their whole day nicking peoples emails from the site. If his userid was mentioned you could go and check out his feedback.

Having said that I wouldn't in a hundred million years have anything to do with him.

Donkey OJ said:

Shite, I was a bit disappointed with the ending to that. Spent a good half an hour of precious work time reading it! I wanna know what happened to the infamous black barber scammer!

I notice too that your man has a link on his page still looking for Paypal donations! Seems the scammee has become a bit of a scammer during the process...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back