Offered DVDs! (2 Viewers)

travispickle

A job lot of DVD's up for grabs, 70+ titles. Haven't got time to list them all, but they're assorted films, docs, music docs, boxsets (curb, gavin and stacy, the office, BB S4). I'd prefer to give them all away together; mail me if interested to arrange collection.
The collection includes - El Topo, Happiness, Dark City, The American Friend, The Spanish Prisoner, Persepolis, Quadrophenia, The Firemans' Ball, Bullitt, the Killing, chopper, Rumble Fish, Pusher, King of Marvin Gardens - to name just a few.

A job lot of DVD's up for grabs, 70+ titles. Haven't got time to list them all, but they're assorted films, docs, music docs, boxsets (curb, gavin and stacy, the office, BB S4). I'd prefer to give them all away together; mail me if interested to arrange collection.
The collection includes - El Topo, Happiness, Dark City, The American Friend, The Spanish Prisoner, Persepolis, Quadrophenia, The Firemans' Ball, Bullitt, the Killing, chopper, Rumble Fish, Pusher, King of Marvin Gardens - to name just a few.

Do you still have these?

Do you leave near town in Dublin? If so I'll take them all off you and drop whatever I don't want into a charity shop of your choice (in Parnell St or Phibsborough).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back