Dun leary gig (1 Viewer)

far be it from me to be a spell police guy,
but...

Dun Laoghaire...

if only i could do faddas

who's putting this on? i totally want to play with (tho am happy with simply seeing!) scientifc bong before they make the biggest mistake of their lives - CEASING TO BE SCIENTIFIC BONG!

andrew

maybe we could keep the name.

its just not the same since we got too lazy to wear costumes..

we *are* practicing before this gig though

fuck all that coffin demon wing nonsense - get me on this shit
you owe me...for something or other probably
here's a fiver, get 2 pints etc

andrew

Ian said:
far be it from me to be a spell police guy,
but...

Dun Laoghaire...

if only i could do faddas
I grew up in the burra and the only time you ever heard doon layera was from culchie newsreaders talkin' up some drugbust down the ferryport. believe me its dun leary to all us contaminated west brit raised multi-channel english football supportin' 70's top hat roller disco kids.

im putting it on.....ill have to see if you can play...i was told i could have five bands but it needs to be ok'd.
ill get back to you about it later on in the week....what do bullets sound like?
it is bullets right?

tommytrousers said:
I grew up in the burra and the only time you ever heard doon layera was from culchie newsreaders talkin' up some drugbust down the ferryport. believe me its dun leary to all us contaminated west brit raised multi-channel english football supportin' 70's top hat roller disco kids.
classic T.T.!! here, ian is a rancid pig-greasing bog-trotting shit-shoveling sister-fucking knuckle-dragging arse-about-face tractor-driving welly-boots-and-string-for-a-belt BOGGER!!!

speaking of drug busts in done leary

as a youth i went to the courts one day when bored to watch from the public gallery, there was a drugs case on and the cops statemnt was hilarious - went soemthing like

" your honour whilst on duty at the ferry overseeing the return of the irish rugby fans from wales i was shocked to see a man i knew as "The Works Murphy" and two associates coming down the gangway with beers under their arms and singing a well known bawdy rugby song."

"Believing this to be out of character i stopped mr murphy and informed him i was going to search him under the misuse of drugs act......"

chancers eh? thought they'd fool the guards with a six pack, a rugger shirt and a few verses of balls to your partner, arse against the wall.

he's probably still in the joy!!

i have one honest question about this gig. are the coldspoons going to get their heads kicked in like they should? they should for trying to play on a bill with real bands and because they're pussies to the max. serious question guys.

andrew.

hag said:
i have one honest question about this gig. are the coldspoons going to get their heads kicked in like they should? they should for trying to play on a bill with real bands and because they're pussies to the max. serious question guys.

andrew.
ya wha? "real bands"? are we some kind of made up band like the gorilla's or somit?

besides we're not "pussies to the max" we're pussy pounders!***

***worst post ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back