dumbest review of the year award? (1 Viewer)

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog/2009/jul/09/bruno-sacha-baron-cohen?commentpage=1

"I've never felt more grateful for being working class than after watching Bruno.
"

"Indeed, his overexcited potty humour is the sort of adolescent junk that indicates a profound lack of sexual knowledge. Compared with him, the sex comedies of Woody Allen look like the works of Casanova."

"Baron Cohen is renowned for being a recluse who is rarely out of character in public. But with Bruno he might have let us get to know him far more intimately than he might have liked."

???

carry on movies were all about the public school system, weren't they? barbara windsors' real name is tristram.

If you don't like public schoolies it must break your heart writing for the Guardian.
ha!

"In fact, his preoccupation with male genitalia and anal sex is so tedious, it makes you forget the real outrage: the inequality of the class system."

truly astonishing. he deserves a medal for that sentence alone

has anyone here read liz jones's book. don't ask me how i know, but it casts nirpals "working classness" in a certain light. he's such a..a... oh hold on, i can't say anything cos he's working class. and ethnic. gah! i'm a classist, racist, repressed boor.

If only it were a big black lad with a monstrous cock dressed as a bedraggled victorian chimney sweep boy pummeling the ass of an old midget dressed as an industrial fat cat then maybe, just maybe, we could finally see some social justice on the big screen.

If only it were a big black lad with a monstrous cock dressed as a bedraggled victorian chimney sweep boy pummeling the ass of an old midget dressed as an industrial fat cat then maybe, just maybe, we could finally see some social justice on the big screen.

That'll be the Ken Loach remake.

"In fact, his preoccupation with male genitalia and anal sex is so tedious, it makes you forget the real outrage: the inequality of the class system."

rikpic.jpg

She was quite zitty on H&A as I recall. I always preffered Chloe.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sophie was the zitty one

Sophie.jpg

rebekahelmaloglou_qcEdp4Bptpt_1242706910.jpg

isnt there a home and away thread somewhre?

Chloe..mm
Kristy-Wright.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back