DUCK STAB Irish tour..november (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Just a quick heads up about this

The mighty DUCK STAB from the UK will be over from Thurs 9 -Sun 12 November,this is Ewan (Infinite Monkey zine/the Devils/Losing The Battle)'s new band,and they're absolutely fucking deadly fast snotty energetic thrashcore.Think Die Kreuzen,Born Against,Heresy and Poison Idea in a blender at high speed.Totally underrated as well, if they were Yanks they'd be on 625 or Six Weeks and everyone would be sporting their patches..should have a 7" coming out on the Force Fed label (Hangover Heartattack, Weekend Nachos, Braindead,etc) shortly..might be another band with them but that's not confirmed yet
Check em out here:
www.geocities.com/duckstabbath
www.myspace.com/duckstab

usual suspects,I'll be in touch shortly

I appear to have a Duck stab demo2 (?) in my library, I appear to have the demo incomplete as I only have 7 tracks and the tags number up to 11.

Musically they remind me of some of Meros old bands that I got free at one of Knifeds gigs......all the tracks are under 2 mins too and as Hardcore goes this is more nearer to Punk then alot of other hardcore.

i have a few of those as well, think i downloaded them last year when they put em up on the web. like it, wouldnt mind seeing them.

oh this will be fun. looking forward to that for sure. let me know the date Jamie as soon as you know em if you get me.

needtokill said:
Boston types PATIENT ZERO (3/4 of whom are also member of BURNING THE PROSPECT who were here in April) will be with them too it looks like..

www.myspace.com/patientzerothrash

didnt know that. have the patient zero demo. must dig out the ufc review and post it up here.

Gambra said:
Aren't 'Burning The Prospect' British???

they are english.the original boston is in england like many places in usa were named after places the settlers were originally from, same in oz new south wales etc.

Patient Zero are great live highly recomened.
.|..|

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Maybe Ewan can bring me his side of the trade I done with him? Fingers crossed he remembers.

he posts on an english site, that i post on. i could sent him a message if you want?

right,as I'm about to quit putting on gigs (not that I did a whole lot or anything anyway), anyone interested in doing a gig for these between thursday 9th and saturday 11th NOVEMBER mail me at [email protected] (mail only, I don't do PMs)

They're not asking for gaurantees, but to avoid them losing their shirts I'M asking that if you are going to contact me about putting them on somewhere that only 10 people are actually likely to turn up,you don't bother contacting me.Paying two foreign bands €50 is a joke.Sorry if that sounds harsh, it's just being realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back