Dublin Hardcore/Punk Bands Needs Guitarist. (1 Viewer)

af_thefragile

Dublin Hardcore/Punk Band Needs Guitarist.

So my hardcore/punk/post-hardcore band "Slavestate" (name's not finalized yet!) needs a guitarist to complete the band.

We're a slightly political, anti-establishment, gigs oriented band with DIY ethics.

Our influences range across from Hatebreed, Stick to Your Guns, Comeback Kid, Minor Threat, Black Flag, Bad Brains, Rise Against, Thrice, Mars Volta, Rage Against the Machine and a few many more punk, hardcore and metal bands!

We need a guitarist who has a good rhythm for the hardcore punk songs with a wee bit of metal influence. We'ld also like the guitarist to be able to play lead melodies and solo's for some songs too.

I'm the vocalist/guitarist of the band but i'ld be doing only vocals for most hardcore punk songs. The other members are a bassist and a drummer. We're all 18-19 in the band and would like the guitarist to be around the same age group too.

Dedication, cooperation and creativity counts more than skill!

And finally the main objective is to have loads of fun too! There's no point if its not fun!! Guitarist needs to be able to get along well with the rest of the band and be up for making some amazing ear bleeding music and having loads of fun doing that and other crazy things!

Hit back or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested!

Cheers!
-Af

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back