Dublin Duck Dispensary + Big Monster Love + A Series of Dark Caves (June 21st-Anseo) (1 Viewer)

bloopitybloop

A HEFTY HORSE PRESENTATION
ANSEO
SUNDAY JUNE 21st - 8.30pm

€5

DUBLIN DUCK DISPENSARY

www.myspace.com/dublindd

"the noisiest, most fun racket you're likely to hear this year... we're 1000% content to just say it's fucking brilliant."

'Yykes Basket' out now (for free!) on Rack and Ruin Records.

-----------------------

BIG MONSTER LOVE
www.myspace.com/bigmonsterlove

"fills ye heart with both sad lament and glee - the easing songs of the lost and not quite damned slip from his instruments."

-----------------------

A SERIES OF DARK CAVES
www.myspace.com/aseriesofdarkcaves

"pure indie bliss, varying from the soothing and dreamlike to the upbeat and antsy... or a combination of the two."

-----------------------

***FREE RECORDS BY ALL 3 ACTS ARE AVAILABLE ON THEIR MYSPACES***

:)

Re: Dublin Duck Dispensary + Big Monster Love + A Series of Dark Caves (June 21st-Ans

THIS SUNDAY!!!

l_f69252f3d1694a06b8fe3b95baeed029.jpg

Re: Dublin Duck Dispensary + Big Monster Love + A Series of Dark Caves (June 21st-Ans

That's a deadly poster, can I have a copy?
By the by I'm also playing in Galway the following Friday, 26th of June, upstairs in the Róisín Dubh with Paul O'Reilly and Papercut. :)
These are likely to be my only gigs in 2009 so if you have a hankerin' for a big monster spankerin' come on down.

Yessir, we's gots one for ya! :)

That's a deadly poster, can I have a copy?
By the by I'm also playing in Galway the following Friday, 26th of June, upstairs in the Róisín Dubh with Paul O'Reilly and Papercut. :)
These are likely to be my only gigs in 2009 so if you have a hankerin' for a big monster spankerin' come on down.

Papercut can't do that show unfortunately. Justsayin. Wow feels weird talking about yourself in the third person. Will hopefully make it on 21st anyway :)

AW SHITE!!!!!!!!!! Knew there was somewhere I was supposed to be on sunday. Feck it anyway!!! :( Missed far too many gigs recently

Wish i could dude! Had to pull out of it coz of work. Next time though, next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back