Dublin drummer forming Funk / R&B / Urban Gospel band (1 Viewer)

Keve

Website
www.myspace.com
Dublin based OAP drummer (40+) returning to the gig scene after many years absence, is looking to hook up with guitar / vox / bass / brass / keys talent of either sex who share an interest in having some fun making noise & being part of a 'music machine' with a strong lean toward Boombastic Jazz style Funk / Hip-Hop / R&B / Urban Gospel sounds - (along the lines of Fun Lovin' Criminals / Kirk Franklin / Amy Winehouse / Usher etc).

Looking to form and gel as a team during the next 10 weeks with a minimum of 1 committed weekly practice session before 'going live' by March '09.
Preferred minimum age would be 25+.
Female applicants strongly encouraged to apply. !baggyyyy

Never played or sang with other musicians before but need that extra push? Then step up now to sign-on! I'm no Chad Smith or Neil Peart on drums & I don't care if you only started playing in the last twelve months. Commitment & the love of music is # 1.

Any interested parties, please feel free to PM me your details with cell phone and email contact info.

* The usual conditions apply with regard this advert. Please read advert twice before replying and no you will not be regulated by the financial regulator. Your jam session fees my go up as well as down at your normal rehearsal studio. All applicants must be over the age of 25 years (subject to possession of extreme talent, this maybe waived). Your guitar strings are at risk of breaking if you fail to tune correctly. This is a non-paying social activity position & no payment of any currency will be given to successful applicants by advertiser. Your godamn given rights to bitch & whine remain unchanged. :)

Rhythm guitar, keys, vox & brass slots available.

Jam session with bass & guitar arranged for first week of January. Any interested parties please do PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back