dry hairers (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
my dry hairer has developed an alarming habit of glowing red inside, so I need a new one STAT or levage and triage etc will probably have to be performed on my scalp.

So my question is, what's a good auld hairdryer lads??

kirstie said:
my dry hairer has developed an alarming habit of glowing red inside, so I need a new one STAT or levage and triage etc will probably have to be performed on my scalp.

So my question is, what's a good auld hairdryer lads??

wind_pat.gif

A cheap travel 2000w hairdryer with a nozzle is the best way to go. You should go to electrics shop and handle it first, heavy awkward ones are a pain. Don't bother with those multi heat ones, hair dryers damage whatever way. I don't use them anymore cos i hate the smell of charred hair.

yeah i tried hairdryers once or twice, but my arms got soo tired. i'm a stick-it-in-a-ponytail-and-forget-about-it kinda person. seriously thinking of going for The Major Chop once the weather gets warmer.

jayslads
I only use it occasionally for emergency dryin'
I just need a new one. Is all.

Kirst, my Moms has the most amazing hair dryer in the world, it's probably John Frieda or something, I'll find out, but whatever you do- don't listen to the haters! You need a good hair dryer even if it only for emergency use- one which has different heat and air settings and most importantly a cool blast button. One must always finish blow drying hair with cold air so that one's hair doesn't freak out. My mother's hair dryer has some magical ingredient thing which conditions your hair as it dries and I can testify to it's awesome skillz. She got it a couple of years ago for €100 or so, but it's probably cheaper now. I'll get the name of it for you and let ya know.

Adee & Paul Hair Dryer

2000w professional dryer. Long life hairdressers motor with fast airflow for high speed drying. 6 heat speeds including true cold shot. True cold shot helps fix the style at the end of drying. Concentrator nozzle.

frame200.gif

Thank you Zita
Zeelander said:
Kirst, my Moms has the most amazing hair dryer in the world, it's probably John Frieda or something, I'll find out, but whatever you do- don't listen to the haters! You need a good hair dryer even if it only for emergency use- one which has different heat and air settings and most importantly a cool blast button. One must always finish blow drying hair with cold air so that one's hair doesn't freak out. My mother's hair dryer has some magical ingredient thing which conditions your hair as it dries and I can testify to it's awesome skillz. She got it a couple of years ago for €100 or so, but it's probably cheaper now. I'll get the name of it for you and let ya know.

avoid stuttering brands such as b-b-babyliss and l-l-l-loytron. i got an excellent remington beard trimmer for xmas which i tried out for the first time this morning. my cheeks are as smooth as a babys hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back