Drummer Available - READ (1 Viewer)

musicman6890

Drummer available here, based in dublin, 19, currently studying, living in rathmines, with kit in dalkey (it's sweeeeet).

I am anxious to either join or set up a band, my influences are basic rock and alternative but i have been listening to more and more post rock and electro and would maybe like to bring together some of these aspects with other interested musicians.

I have been playing for 4-5 years and have played in gigging bands before (I am currently in a QOTSA style band in cork)

I am very open to trying new things, from a straight rock band to maybe trying some stuff with a dj or synth lines and things like that.
I would very much like to incorporate the music i listen to into the music i play.

I listen to: QOTSA, Foo Fighters, The Strokes, Biffy Clyro, blink 182, Daft Punk, Fightstar, Kings Of Leon, Muse, Nirvana, Radiohead, The Police, Sigur Ros, Smashing Pumpkins, Thrice, Weezer.

I have recently been listening to AND like: Mogwai, The Mars Volta, Vampire Weekend

Don't Hesitate to contact me if You're looking for a drummer, even if the influences throw you a bit, Give us a pm and we'll meet up for a jam

You still looking for a band? In a Dublin based original rock/indie band. We just lost our drummer so if you want to have a go your more than welcome.
PM me for more details of your still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back